Photo

Sunday DoD night

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#241 Comet

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:02 PM

Converting to the specifics required was not an issue, I followed directions accordingly. Thank you for offering Lin. I'm not sure why it didn't work, for all I know all these Steam updates could have changed the way things are done.

#242 Enforcer

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:32 AM

And Oh, my MG was rocking on Sunday night. The best was on Orange Tower, with a full server just raking them down. Course, Dan got his obligatory punch outs on me several times while deployed, but, worth it...

Good maps, although when we were full on tower, then switched to the non stock map, it went down to like eight people, all moonies. Not that was a bad thing, I enjoy playing against Moonies, but, to keep the server pop..

#243 Comet

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:15 PM

The map vote was dod_sixtowers, the same result would have happened. Lesson learned. I made mention in the DoD:S admin section that we should stick to stock maps as we build. If and when we have primarily a moon crowd we can swap out to what ever.

The handful of die hards that stuck it out built the server back up to 17 with another round of flash and argentan.

#244 Red Dragon/Mushu

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:50 PM

Converting to the specifics required was not an issue, I followed directions accordingly. Thank you for offering Lin. I'm not sure why it didn't work, for all I know all these Steam updates could have changed the way things are done.

sure that possably it was working but doesnt play to you?
for instance if ur talking on ur mic, ya dont hear yourself talk in the speakers

#245 Jac3624

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:53 PM

Yea, I think it would be a good idea to stick with the stock maps for now. It seems to get people in.

Maybe we can have a custom map night or something like that.

#246 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:17 AM

1. EST is Eastern Standard Time, north or south of the border. There is no US time. bla bla lol not my time lol

2. Did you do a complete uninstall and reinstall? yep, uninstalled DoD and reinstalled

3. Actually meaning, no idea. In game spoken by the Wehrmacht it appears to mean "get a move on" or "get going". ok

#247 Comet

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:33 AM

Tonight...

Be There!

#248 Oblivious Tom

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:01 AM

Tonight...

Be There!

is it byot?

#249 Comet

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:04 AM

...you bet!

#250 Monkey

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:19 AM

And we all know you wanna touch my monkey :monkeydance:

#251 Oblivious Tom

Posted 25 July 2010 - 01:53 PM

I FEEL FUNKY!

#252 smegga

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:55 AM

Played last night for the first time and had a blast. at least i wont keep getting killed by any planes in this server.some people are just too fast for me but i will get better when i work out how the weapons all work to my advantage.

#253 Comet

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:24 AM

Welcome smegga.

That you will, it takes time. Learn the weapons and most importantly learn the maps. As I mentioned in game, load the game and click on "create server", from there you can select any map we offer and load into it. Take the time to check out each map, it will only benefit your gaming experience. As well, there is much you can do to enhance your game, check out the sticky topic called "How to"...

Nice to have you with us m8.

#254 Warrior124

Posted 26 July 2010 - 01:42 PM

I was going to play last night, but got stuck trying to help our new Jr set up his remote, lol. :(

#255 dodgem

Posted 26 July 2010 - 01:46 PM

Last night sure was fun until I started getting owned to the extreme, and soon after that it was my bedtime lol. I'm pretty sure my FPS is letting me down. When the game first starts, I seem to play okay. Then I feel like the FPS are dropping.......resulting in my 5/30 scores :(

I downloaded that Insane hud comet, and damn! it sure is an improvement (thanks), but I couldn't find the show FPS option. I'll have another look next time I play.

#256 Comet

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:06 PM

Have a look at the image, you'll see an area below the Auto-Assign tab called Netgraph. Select Type 1, 2 or 3, it will auto display your fps and then some bottom right of screen.

Posted Image

FYI...

When we started this server back up a few weeks ago we were ranked in the high 800's by Game Tracker, we just cracked 300. Lets keep slowly improving...

#257 Redshirt

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:57 PM

I only got in for an hour but I have really enjoyed playing DoD. ( Like smegga I do not miss pilots constantly bombing me....but I do miss panzers.....) I'll certainly try to show up for Wednesday and Sunday sessions!

#258 ThorneLass

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:45 AM

i had a good time lastnight it was fun thanks alot all. sorry i couldn't stay long has it was 2am by the time i finished and everyone was joining after 12. sorry i missed dan tho.

#259 Comet

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:38 AM

Roll call, who's in...

#260 Section8

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:40 PM

o o... pick me, pick me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com