Photo

Buying a Joystick

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#21 chinesemaster006

Posted 13 February 2006 - 06:47 PM

Hmm...
Still haven't decided...
Arg...
Too many choices!!!

#22 Wasabi®

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:11 AM

I use my keyboard :D

#23 chinesemaster006

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:13 AM

That's what I have been using, but I'd like to set my speeds while I'm on a jet.

#24 deanthechef

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:40 PM

I was thinking of purchasing this joystick here:
http://www.saitekusa...sa/prod/x52.htm

Since I have money to waste, I don't really care about it's price.
Although I am most likely going to purchase it off eBay since it is only half the price listed in stores. If anyone has ever used this joystick what did you think?

I have an old generic joystick, and I just can't calibrate it anymore, so thought that one above might have been a good one.

I checked the logitech site:

http://www.logitech....CA/EN,crid=2214

But it has no throttle on any of them...

i have got a saitek not the one you were looking at but mine has a throttle on and it is wireless and it is good as you can programe it to do hotkeys and it was not as expensive as the one you were looking at jonthecon007 has similar joystick but has throttle and rudder control let me know if i can help

#25 chinesemaster006

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:45 PM

I decided to buy a junk joystick, that cost me $5 at the pawn shop. It has 4 buttons and a throttle. I don't think I will be getting a good joystick after testing this one out on BF2.

Keyboard + Mouse = Much easier.

#26 deanthechef

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:57 PM

I decided to buy a junk joystick, that cost me $5 at the pawn shop. It has 4 buttons and a throttle. I don't think I will be getting a good joystick after testing this one out on BF2.

Keyboard + Mouse = Much easier.

it depends on the individual but since i have got a descent joystick the game seems so much better

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com