Photo

The Real CaptainAmerica

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheRealCaptainAmerica

Posted 28 October 2022 - 04:35 PM

Hey guys, been playing since launch under the tag CaptainAmerica. A few times, throughout the years some joker signs on as Captain America, notice the space. And ALWAYS asks, why are you using my gamer tag. I use this for all games. In fact, there's no space because at launch, you couldn't even do that. Anyway, today I was BANNED because of this troll. He drove in front of my plane with a jeep. When Admin-Smudge saw, he warned me. I explained what happened with the "TK" and he kicked me for back talk? 

Anyway, it's been a fun 20 years but I'm out. That was really frustrating. I know you guys don't care- and it means nothing. But I liked the server a lot, and had a lot of friends.

No, I won't be back. 

Maybe you guys think it's funny, but it's pretty messed up to mess with a guy, just for kicks. Isn't that what trolls do? 

#2 smudge

Posted 29 October 2022 - 01:07 AM

Hi and welcome to our forum. 

"Hey guys, been playing since launch under the tag CaptainAmerica"

Nope. The only name you played under at moon was "rickles" 

"He drove in front of my plane with a jeep. When Admin-Smudge saw, he warned me"

Nope you drove the jeep at his plane.

"Maybe you guys think it's funny, but it's pretty messed up to mess with a guy, just for kicks. Isn't that what trolls do?"

you were banned for 1 hour for the attempted tk and trolling.  :wave:

Good Luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com