Photo

Please Ban Player winter

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 50Cal

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:08 AM

Earlier this morning I had a user named winter who had come up to the mission i had completed (I had killed all 17 ai plus 2 or 3 ai at nearby gear crate) started going through my two vehicles inventories and had also gone to the gear crate I had completed and took all the stuff out of it.  Bova was on the server and took care of him and I got my stuff from the gear crate back from him and I was fine with everything.

At 8:15 or so AM I got back on the server and went to the salt flat ZCP mission and completed it.  When I got done winter had placed his mark on the mission while I was inside capping the mission and completed it.  When I came out he started shooting at me in my vehicle a BTR40 with gun.  I didn't know exactly where he was so drove around being shot at.  I saw him in a ghillie suit laying down on the salt flat next to a body i had killed.  I drove away and the shooting stopped, I went back and he started shooting at me again.  I used the car to run him over and you could tell he was knocked out.  I then used the gun on the car to shoot him but he wouldn't die.  He then recovered and killed me and had destroyed two or three tires on the BTR.  I raced back from Sophia and he was still there and started shooting me again.  I tried talking to him but he doesn't respond back in chat.  I managed to get the car I drove back from Sophia next to my BTR got behind my BTR and managed to get my gear from my body.  

I saw two or three other guys I think players drive up a bit behind him and they didn't shoot at me or kill him.  I think they were his friends trying to hunt me down because Bova had temporary kicked him from the server and helped me get my gear back.  I got in the BTR and was able to drive backwards with 2 wheels i think 300 meters away, all the time he was shooting my BTR, I got out and fixed the BTR, went back to base and got on here to let you know.

This guy winter is a hack and in my opinion needs to be banned from the server.

#2 Hollywood703

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:28 PM

did you see the names of the others, like to be on guard for DB's like this. 

#3 BOVA

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:07 AM

Winter has been banned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com