Photo

BF2 and All Seeing Eye

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 OhTheHumanity!

Posted 10 June 2006 - 03:11 PM

I got BF2 yesterday and I added it to the All Seeing Eye but it isn't showing all the servers that there are, especially Moon's. I type in the IPs and they just come up as unscanned and I try to scan and ping them but it doesn't recognize it. I notice in the spot where it says IP in my list it has the IP but the port has a question mark next to it even though I put in the port. I tried putting it in to the IP line but no dice.

P.S. WOO HOO! 1,000 POSTS! I'M A COLONEL NOW!

#2 The Xevious

Posted 10 June 2006 - 03:50 PM

EA doesn't want you to be able to find a BF2 server in any way but their ingame crappy browser. Also, it wouldn't matter, because you can not join a server from an external program, it will start the game but there is no command line commands to joinserver.

#3 OhTheHumanity!

Posted 10 June 2006 - 04:11 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Even though this is EA's fault I'm gonna have to blame you ok X?

#4 waubamik

Posted 10 June 2006 - 10:05 PM

in server filter type in mo then update guarantee u should find all moons servers at least oman and karkand.

also,make sure the server yellow indicator is makred when searching, as thats how u search results are ordered by

#5 OhTheHumanity!

Posted 10 June 2006 - 10:48 PM

Ya, I found them but thanks for the tip anyway. :D

I hate this stupid favorites setup they got in there... Wow, it's pretty sad when you make things worse than they were in the previous game.

Anyway is there a way I can at least make it so I don't have to go through all the intros before I get to the command screen?

Thanks,
OTH.

#6 The Xevious

Posted 10 June 2006 - 11:59 PM

C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2

Delete the "Movies" folder, or rename it "NoMoreMovies" or something else. This will disable any pre-game movies, along with background menu movies. Remember, the less movies you play, the more memory you will be able to use for gameplay, and the less time it will take to hit "ESC" to get into the menu while in game.

#7 OhTheHumanity!

Posted 11 June 2006 - 01:12 AM

Merci

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com