Photo

The Nuclear Option is here..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Poll: The Nuclear Option is upon us (19 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you want to do with the Chernarus Map?

1. Wipe the entire server...map objects, player stats, vehicles.everything (16 votes [84.21%])

Percentage of vote: 84.21%

2. Only wipe the map objects including bases and vehicles (2 votes [10.53%])

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

3. Keep the server as is, as I have worked too hard to get what I have (1 votes [5.26%])

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

4. Why are we talking about this, GAME ON! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

#1 Enforcer

Posted 30 April 2015 - 09:59 AM

So, here is your opportunity to speak and tell us what you want to do.  We have seen the comments.  Some are for the wipe for a possible decrease in fps.  Some are against as they don't play that often and don't want to have to redo everything, to the point of leaving the server if a clean slate occurs.  Some see it as no big deal.  You can have a fully outfitted toon in less that one six hour game cycle, with locked vehicles, and enough gold to begin to build while some see that as a pain in the ass all over again. 

So, now is the time.  Vote your mind, be honest to yourself and what you're willing to live with.

#2 Christopher

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:39 PM

I'm perfectly fine with the wipe but a big plus would be keeping the player stats.

#3 Toby

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:57 AM

Wipe would equal bulding.. Ummmmmmm okay im in

#4 Enforcer

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:22 AM

Get your votes in, and spread the word.  This poll will be up for a little while longer and then will be closed.  At this time, it appears very clear on which direction most of the Dayz Epoch players want to go, well, the ones that voted anyway.

#5 Enforcer

Posted 05 May 2015 - 11:42 AM

Few more days to get things on record.  Spread the word..

#6 SgtBarrett

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:57 AM

No new votes for the past 5 days.  I guess everyone is finished making their voice heard.

#7 Enforcer

Posted 08 May 2015 - 06:05 PM

Yep, the votes have been tallied and the ayes have it.  Clean slate.  Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com