Photo

I would like to come back after a long hiatus.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kord325

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:42 PM

Hows everything going moongamers, I use to play a lot on the moongamers dayz server with one of my best friends.  I have been gone a long time and actually was thinking the other day how fun the game was and all the wonderful people that I met while playing, Lin, Enforcer, SgtBarret, BOVA, Randigar, just to name a few.  I am posting because I cant seen to get back online and my friend was the one that set me up the last time.  So if anyone could help me in the right direction as to how to get back online I would be much appreciated.

Thank you all,

Kord

#2 Enforcer

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:33 AM

Kord, that is kind of a general question.  I can't seem to get online please help.  Are you getting an error message, is the game not up to date, etc.

I can tell you we have moved ip addresses and if we were in your favorite that way, you will not be able to find us.  So, I would recommend you fire up dayz launcher and filter search for Moon.  You should be able to find us that way.  Do you have any friends through steam?  If so, you can try and join the game through them.  I am at work at the moment, so I can't help you with the ip.  When you get the ip address, you can join any epoch game, and at the lobby hit escape.  Then click on remote, and type in the ip and port.  Click okay, and that will take you back to a game selection screen.  Then click on the Moongamers game, and down below click join.  One of the launchers seems to not be working, but, I can't remember which one.  The one to the right on my desktop is all I can remember, which does you no good at all.

Didn't you room with Skuttlefoot?

#3 Kord325

Posted 20 July 2015 - 09:22 AM

Hey enforcer, I actually managed to figure it out. When I started playing we were using dayz commander which I think is no longer supported, so I just launched dayz and searched through the servers manually and it worked. I was having trouble updating my dayz module and thought I needed it to run epoch, but turns out I didn't, I just updated epoch and removed dayz and it runs just fine. All I got to say is it's good to be back! :)

I was actually only in the game for about 30 min when I stepped away from the keyboard to get some soda while riding in the helicopter with skuttle and when I got back I was on the server screen. Turns out I got shot out of the helicopter by a glitchy mayors mansion mission that had disappeared from the map. All I could do was smile to myself and think " Good ole DayZ"

#4 Enforcer

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:55 PM

Yea, sometimes the damn mayor glitches in the walls and kills himself.  So..the mayor's mansion disappears but, all his minions remain even though the circle of death has been removed from the map.  Good times..

#5 Kord325

Posted 20 July 2015 - 05:12 PM

I love it though man! I'm going to be playing a bit tonight to try and find a home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com