can't play steam auto updated my game. server not updated yet. i don't remember how to roll my version back. I am not sure when it hit was out of town a couple days.
server is out of datecant play steam auto updated
Posted 07 December 2018 - 09:26 AM
Until the server is updated, you can do the following:
1. Go to Arma 3 in your Steam library and right click, select PROPERTIES
2. Go the to BETAS tab
3. In the drop down menu choose development - Development Build
4. Enter the code Arma3Legacy184
5. Select Check Code, it will say that the version is now available.
6. Go to drop down menu and choose legacy - Legacy Build (1.84)
7. The prior version will start downloading and install and you can close the box.
When the server is finally updated, to get the newest version of the game, you can go to the same place and choose NONE- Opt out of all betas programs and it will automatically download and install the newest version again.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users