Photo
- - - - -

The BF4 Server

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Randigar

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

Guys the bf4 server donations are not there at all this month and I think was short last month if you want the server to stay up we are going to need to hit our monthly goal every month.

#2 BOVA

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:21 PM

Well that's just lovely! Not!

#3 CrDraggin

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:09 AM

As said before, donations for BF4 side of MG are not coming in. Server is 100% on the chopping block. If we don't make our donation this month (Sept) and forward the server will be shutoff. I am unable to donate till the middle of the month and will do so then.

Admins... Players.. need your support!

#4 Randigar

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:53 PM

well 3 weeks since my original post on this and not 1 donation there is less than 2 weeks remaining and if we don't get the donations in server is history. I do want to thank all the players and admins that have made donations and time that they have devoted to Moon in the past and hope you have had many hours of fun as well.

#5 CrDraggin

Posted 22 September 2014 - 12:57 PM

Weekly bump! Still no donations....20 bucks will be coming in on Friday, but that will not save the BF4 server. Anyone?

#6 Lazymaniac1

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:33 PM

I'd like to see us give the "24/7 XYZ map" route one more attempt before we call it quits on the BF4 genre altogether. :monkeydance: Looking at the top servers I see 20 of 50 are running 24/7 single maps - 40% right there. A few others are running locker or metro only. Therefore I suggest we change the server to "MoonGamers Operation Locker 24/7 2000 Tix - No Lag" maybe even throw in the location Dallas in the name to help court more local players. :applaud:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com