Photo

destroyed vehicles

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 smegga

Posted 12 October 2018 - 03:15 PM

on the 12/10/2018 i logged into Arma 2 Op Arrowhead to find most of my vehicles and my heli destroyed and my btr very badly damaged. after looking around i find all players have lost vehicle of some sort. this is the second time in a few weeks this has happened. as i cannot replace the vehicles or give gems as replacement because i do not have the power to do so. you require the Snr Admin to do that. i do not know who the person is that is doing the damage. i thought i would give the information so that Snr Admins and core know this is happening.

#2 DoberMan Pin-Sure

Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:06 PM

Smegga: Could it be intended clean-up due to lack of use?  All my vehicles are gone, too, including those in my virtual garage.

#3 smegga

Posted 13 October 2018 - 09:03 AM

If it was Clean up then fair enough, but would that destroy all wheels on a btr and damage the rest of the vehicle to orange? a clean up will remove the whole vehicle will it not. i had used the vehicles a few days before hand.

#4 DoberMan Pin-Sure

Posted 13 October 2018 - 09:11 AM

Fair point re: damage, Smegga.  Could very well be foul play . . . unless it was just bad luck re: helis being shot down.   Let''s continue to monitor and we can check logs if we note damage not too distant in time from our observation of a change.  (Probably too many to review at this point in time.)

#5 Skuttlefoot

Posted 22 October 2019 - 09:46 PM

Hi Admins,

Dsr and I logged into Cherno today to find three of our vehicles missing and the rest severely damaged. We lost two Camo MTVRs full of high tier weapons and ammo (50cals/M2 Ammo/M134 Nato Rounds/Dshkm Ammo). We also lost a Jackel with M2 ammo and DMRs. We had to have lost 6 mil worth of gear. 

Is there any way you can check the sever records to see who did this? It had to have happened between 8:00 PM CST yesterday 10.21.19 and 6:00 PM CST today 10.22.2019.

We've taken steps to begin replacing the vehicles, but is there any way to replace the lost gear? or give us coins to cover the restock?

I've also went and completely closed in the base with concrete gate and lock so hopefully this won't happen again.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Skuttle

#6 Treleifin

Posted 26 October 2019 - 04:37 PM

Hello, I have looked in the logs and see no activity that coincides with the vehicle loss. I am, however, happy to get with the admins and make sure that you are given gems to replace the loss of your vehicles. 

-Trel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com