Photo

updates

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 smegga

Posted 01 August 2018 - 10:55 AM

on the 01-08-2018 my arma 3 was updated by steam, as of now i cannot get onto arma 3. if anyone knows how to get around this please post so it may help others. ie-myself. thank you.

#2 Skinlesshorizon

Posted 01 August 2018 - 11:31 AM

CLOSE ARMA 3 AND A3 LAUNCHER

Find Arma 3 on your steam library > right click open properties > Navigate to BETAS tab

Under the section *ENTER BETA ACCESS CODE* enter Arma3Legacy182

Make sure from the drop down menu above *select the beta you would like to opt into* It says LEGACY BUILD 1.82

Close this menu and you will have a 1.8GB update again if you have already updated to 1.83, if you have only partially downloaded your update will be small.

#3 TomR

Posted 01 August 2018 - 11:32 AM

Sorry I'm at work. You have to roll back arms to the legacy build(the last version)
Right click on arms 3 find the tab that lets you opt in to betas and check the box to enable testing betas. Read the release notes somewhere near the end it will give you a code it will look something like (ARMA3LEGACY1.99) enter that in the beta testing tab (I think its a pull down box) then steam will re-download the last version or A3. There are better guilds with pictures on steam.. Hole this gets you started

#4 smegga

Posted 02 August 2018 - 07:28 AM

i got it to work. thanks for the help

#5 CrDraggin

Posted 05 August 2018 - 02:45 AM

Arma 3 server has been updated. there has not been any new issues reported on the Exile site. Please report any new issues if found.

Thanks

#6 BOVA

Posted 05 August 2018 - 05:36 PM

Thanks for updating the server Craig. Much appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com