- Deploy from...toolkit etc

- Locate Vehicle

- Remote start

- Global Banking

- Service points

- Custom missions

- Ultra trader

- MG Trader

- Humanity Based Loadouts (New loudouts more info coming soon)

- Junkyard

=====================

Coming Soon

=====================

- Increase view distance

- Rules page

Please add any other findings
Last Server Object Wipe: 1/9/2018

#2 Ursi

Posted 01 January 2018 - 04:44 PM

Someone noticed my side chat comment :)

Some differences I noted after the patch:

• Only one mission spawns at a time. Most of the mission objects either despawn quickly or were never present. I was not able to complete the mission I attempted. Even after clearing out all the AI I could find, there was no mission objective to approach and "win".  (fixeD)
  • The radio chatter audio is not suppressed as it was before. I can turn it off in my local options easy enough, but thought I'd note it.  Noted
  • Zombies now run.  Fixed back to walking zeds
  • The secret trader is no longer present. fixed
  • My perception is that corpses (mine included) despawn quicker than before. - Will Review (CrDraggin)

I'll keep an eye out for more...

Thanks,

Ursi

#3 Raziel Soul Reaver

Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:15 PM

Thank you for your time CrDraggin, it is much appreciated!!

• CrDraggin likes this

#4 Enforcer

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:56 AM

Thanks Craig for all your time on this game.  I know there are so many other things on your plate.

• CrDraggin likes this

#5 CrDraggin

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:51 AM

Late night Update

1) Decided to re-work all the files and re-install mods/scripts due to several issues that made them incompatible/error. 

2) Re-installed all server files and re-installed server side mods 

Still in the process to complete installations and to configure as before. Adding traders, safezones, prices, etc....Getting close to having server back online. I am leaving online tonight to make sure it stays on gametracker and dayzlaunche, but it is password protected. I will continue work tomorrow maybe during lunch if I am available. 

Thanks for everyone's patience. 

#6 CrDraggin

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:51 PM

spent a lot of time on this today getting everything back in. 

Tonight later, I will work on spawn options for kits and also add static mission AI back. I hope to have the server back up tomorrow or maybe even tonight depending on what happens. Will keep ya posted. 

• Treleifin likes this

#7 Enforcer

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:20 AM

Thanks again for all the effort in getting arma 2 back in the groove.

#8 Treleifin

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:00 AM

Yes,​ ​thank  you. I enjoy the work you do on both this and the Arma 3. 

#9 Captian Brian

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:48 PM

Any status update available on Arma2 server being available

#10 CrDraggin

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:00 AM

Server is very close to ready. I am having a few issues getting the Gem builder back in. I also had to change the tow script for now at least. 

A few people were testing today and I was making edits on their findings. I hope to have up very very soon. Currently out of town so I can test myself. 

• Ganja likes this

#11 Canis

Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:31 PM

Base objects wiped again?
Yes, last wipe was 15 months ago. However character's that have been in the server in the past 5-6 months were saved, your humanity and money in bank.

Edited by CrDraggin, 19 January 2018 - 03:02 AM.
Answered question - CrDraggin

#12 Lin

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:11 PM

Players get the master key option, admins do not.

Loot spawn is much worse, and nobody has seen a fuel pump yet...

Cannot build on a road.

It's GREAT to be back, thank you so much!!!

#13 Captian Brian

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:23 PM

• a bunch of guns from missions not selling at regular or hero traders   (m16 - all types, G36 type, Sa - types and such.  Please place all guns that do not sell in the same safe... I will then pull inventory and add to traders. (why? I need the specific classnames of each) 
  • password is asked for when launching thru A2laucher -  just click ok and it lets one in - but still appears This should be fixed now since server has been up and cache should have seen no password. 
  • roaming ai that appear in groups of 3 or 4 spawn close and basically one shot -   could they be dialed back a little / Will review, however with no objects they are a lot faster.  Once objects start being built, they will slow down again + dying is okay :-D 
  • would be nice if someone could post in forum the "new" things like AI in heli, virtual garage, limit on virtual garage items, limitations on vehicle around base, etc.. We do report most of those things under server information post and listed above... some items I do not post to keep things interesting
  • maybe check weapons when selling at trader -  I sold a mtvr full today from base mission and only got like 55K  -  seemed very low - All prices match the old prices, but if we are missing certain weapon classnames, that could be why.
  • like the fact that one can build with stuff in their backpack without having to put in main supplies - that is much nicer 

Over all the hard work is very much appreciated.  I am not complaining and only posting this in hope of helping .

Feedback is needed to make it better. It is much appreciated! - CrDraggin

Thank you 

Edited by CrDraggin, 19 January 2018 - 02:19 AM.
Answering Questions - CrDraggin

• Canis likes this

#14 Randigar

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:45 AM

guns that dont sell have to have the attachments removed

#15 Lin

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:39 PM

Missions are spawning way too much stuff...or none. Skeet shoot had no loot box, drunken bandits had 10 TWS weapons.

Too many veins, Could we have 20 instead please?

Stary: tents do not spawn loot, and the bunkers in the red barn don't spawn loot either. The long barn was completely void of loot.

Plot pole diameters need to be increased; build count is 150 (good).

- Mission loot
We are seeing glitching and we are trying to work to find where the glitch is pulling those random weapons. If you see 50 weapons, 500 mags etc, that is a glitches mission that did not pull our set variables. I think it might be associated to the type of crate. Admins please note the crate time using your tools when a glitched one is found - CrDraggin

#16 Master6655321

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:16 PM

Virtual garage ate a BTR-60 and a Ural. 

#17 Lin

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:01 PM

Just so we get the timing right...when did you place those vehicles into the garage? Also, did either vehicle have a lot of content?

#18 Ganja

Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:28 PM

Not sure the time but yesterday I put in a MTVR, a HMMMV M2 and a CH53 Heli into the VG and they are gone when i just went to check a few moments ago.

Also the keys for these vehicles also seemed to disappear.

#19 Lin

Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:59 PM

Thank you for the details. :)

#20 CrDraggin

Posted 19 January 2018 - 01:51 AM

I might have found the issue with virtual garage, please try again after the 1/19/18 @ 2:20AM restart  and reply back on this post.

Thanks

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com