Photo

Guess who is back

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 blancrou

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:27 AM

Hey all!

Here I am, after almost a year of absence!
The main reason was of course life... Especially, at my age: school...

Since I'm heading into a very hard program at university next year (Medicine), I needed the best grades possible.
First term went really well. My grades are, for now, high enough for my program!!
Second term went... hmm... let's say we didn't really have a second term... Indeed, we're actually living the biggest general student strike of our history. Since February, we're on strike against tuition hike. A strike that surely change our lives, as we learned so much more on life and our society. When living something like that, you realize and understand so much things that even "educated" adults aren't even aware off... Kind of scary for our future...
We had the biggest protests in Canada! And a couple of the most violent of Québec province history... So for people asking me: "Whoa blancy! Where have you been?!", my answer will be: in the streets.
Mostly, fighting against riot police... (yup... Tear gas, pepper spray, sound grenade, charge and baton...)
Right now, I'm in "force summer vacations" and we are "returning in school" in August (only if we vote AGAINST the strike...)

Anyway, maybe I'll post a few things on our strike and our protests in the FF-on section of the forum later. There are great english articles on it (and a whole bunch of videos too).

That being said, I will still be active in game (BF3!) and maybe a bit less in the forum, but still, the main point remains: I am back!

See you all on the battlefield soldiers!
blancrou

#2 Bullet-BS

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

Welcome back you street thug you LOL be safe in your demonstrations we don't want you to get hurt.

#3 Scoop1967 - Dan

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:16 PM

Great News!~!!!! Glad to have you back !

#4 dodgem

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:07 PM

Heyyy. Welcome back! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com