Hey from Australia

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Wornox

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:46 AM

Posted Image
Hi Moongamers;

Just a quick hello and a bit about me for those bored enough to read:

Played BF1942 heavily between 2004 and 2006 before I found WOW (yeah I know.....) while I was a decent player back in the day, I am now pretty fail at 1942 and always keen to get feedback about how to do simple things (like not overshoot the target with plane bombs grrr)

In the interest of transparency, I am struggling with TK's wherever I go. Is this just a case of looking at the mini map for faction arrows? (Grenades are th culprit). It is NEVER deliberate - This is a promise.

Other: I own the largest Minecraft server for Oceanic area however I will not advertise that here. If any Moongamers wish to join, please message me and my team will give you guys a free VIP rank worth $10. The server is free to play.

Finally, I read the home page post and empathize with moongamer's dilemma regarding donations. I have had server management experience and am happy to suggest options for how to generate more donations for MG's. (One way is to provide perks including (if possible) IG ranks, possibly exemption from some rules, purchasing of 'steering commitee positions' (a place where people can be heard and have their say about the server) etc etc.

I wish MG all the best in your sustainability and will endeavour to donate soon.

See ya on the BF.

Wornox

#2 dodgem

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:12 AM

Hey Wornox. Welcome to the forums! Did you use to play 1942 on MoonGamers?

Many would probably say your TK problems are actually a result of excessive use of nades, haha. But yeah, just keep an eye on that minimap!

Thanks for the tips on donations. We're always looking for new ideas to help bring them in :)

Hope to see you in the server! Stay away from that devilish WoW.

#3 Bullet-BS

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:55 AM

Welcome to our little corner of the web we are glad to have ya!! GOOD DAY MATE!

#4 robo_dork

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:59 PM

welcome aboard!!
:Welcome1:

#5 Wornox

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:43 AM

Hey Wornox. Welcome to the forums! Did you use to play 1942 on MoonGamers?

Many would probably say your TK problems are actually a result of excessive use of nades, haha. But yeah, just keep an eye on that minimap!

Thanks for the tips on donations. We're always looking for new ideas to help bring them in :)

Hope to see you in the server! Stay away from that devilish WoW.

Tbh I don't recall if it was Moongamers or a random server. Yeah definately not smashing any goals on WOW atm....same old recycled stuff with a new paint job nowadays. Thanks for the welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com