Photo

Hello STO Fleetmates!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Capt. Cory Banes

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

I am Capt. Cory Banes of the U.S.S. Capitalist III, Sergeant of the Moongamers Fleet. Right now I am Commander (25) but will soon be Captain (30) been a great adventure so far with yall in Game, most Notably Pantheraleo, and Mephistion (I think I spelled that right but you know who you are) I intend to get a headset mic combo soon as I am facing a troublesome economic hardship down here in South Florida, I am 32, Male, Freelance Writer and Creative Artist, who really enjoys the series The Next Generation and some of Babylon 5, and Deep Space 9, I also love Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda along with Tyr Anasasi...

I am not 100% pure nerd, rather I am 100% pure unique, in fact let me show you, I use Wordpress.com as a hobby and write freelance online for another undisclosed company, here's the link to my blog Farseer I am aka. Transcendance, I wouldn't willfully have so many aliases but the net tends to lead you into them.

I do not know that this is important but I am an honest gentleman, I care about other people's feelings and I cannot just "fake it to make it" I have a brash sense of humor but it does get a lot of laughs, and I like...

• Playing Guitar,
  • Writing (Obviously),
  • Researching Interesting Things,
  • Epicureanism,
  • Intellectualism,
  • Reading for Research,
  • Other people's company
  • Modern Shiny Architecture (but not to flashy and wide open)
  • I want a mega yacht based on Modern, Shiny, High-Tech
  • Real, Solid Art - no minimalism or abstracts that just say "I'm Insane!"
  • Wordsmithery - Dictionary online doesn't know it, interesting that you understand though don't you?
  • Most kinds of Music
  • Foruming, sometimes flame wars, against the bad guys ;)
  • Most fun things and travelling.

My IRL friends have too hard a time keeping up with my train of thought, I need faster friends, lol won't you be mine?
  • duff likes this

#2 Enforcer

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

Welcome to Moongamers. We have been around since 2004 in the mainly FPS style of gameplay. I have downloaded the STO game and have yet to really get into the nuts and bolts of it.

But, welcome to our community, and remember..Please do not feed the bears..

#3 duff

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:59 AM

-

#4 Capt. Cory Banes

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:08 AM

Welcome to Moongamers

If u have any questions, suggestions, thoughts etc. feel free to visit our new STO-Forum Section :)

Posted Image

And to you, Peace and Long Life!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com