Photo

Hey all, Foxie here.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Foxie

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:43 PM

Again hello everyone, Foxie Lady here. Just recently downloaded the 1942 game, sure in the heck brings back some great memories, been a long time since I played this. Thank you all for supporting a server that is obviously doing very well. Great admins, great players.. just like old times! So, thanks again! Btw, feel free to add me on Xfire: girlygirl1 (1) is the at the end of girl. Glad to come help support the site and enjoy gaming with everyone!

#2 Bullet-BS

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:50 PM

Hello and welcome to our little corner of the Web. We are glad to have ya!!!

#3 Foxie

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:06 AM

Hello and welcome to our little corner of the Web. We are glad to have ya!!!

Appreciate the warm welcome. Sure have missed this game, glad that Ea decided to release a download version for anyone, really helped bring the game back just for a little bit atleast lol. Been seeing some really old familiar Screen names too, hope this lasts for awhile longer (With the help of Moongamers I see this being no issue at all!

#4 robo_dork

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

welcome aboard Foxy, was fun playing with you tonight!!

#5 Foxie

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

welcome aboard Foxy, was fun playing with you tonight!!

Indeed, not just tonight but every time. =3, thanks for stopping by and playing along too also, thanks for having me.

#6 Lin

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:17 PM

Welcome to MoonGamers, Foxie! We run other games as well...Day of Defeat Source, another older but goody, and BF3. We have a MoonGamers group for Star Trek Online, and we plan to get another game or two going around here in the near future.

If you still have your BF1942 disc game, we play Road to Rome and Secret Weapons on Sundays.

See you on the Battlefield!

Lin

#7 Bullet-BS

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

Welcome to MoonGamers, Foxie! We run other games as well...Day of Defeat Source, another older but goody, and BF3.

Lin

LIES, LIES I tell you. Don't go to the dark side!!! :wasnt-me:

#8 Foxie

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:28 AM

Welcome to MoonGamers, Foxie! We run other games as well...Day of Defeat Source, another older but goody, and BF3.

Lin

LIES, LIES I tell you. Don't go to the dark side!!! :wasnt-me:

Hahaha, no worries there. If anything, I will be getting into BF3, I play it on my Playstation3, but.. it's nothing like the PC version. Just need to upgrade the PC a little more before I can handle a game of that graphic. So, FOR NOW I say, Bf1942 is the game to play. =3.

#9 dodgem

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:30 AM

Welcome to the forums! Glad you decided to check us out :)

#10 Bullet-BS

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:42 AM

Welcome to the forums! Glad you decided to check us out :)

This is the one your mother warned you about. Beware!!!

#11 Foxie

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

Hahaha! I think it's the other way around! >=3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com