Photo

BF1 update

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Grassy

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:26 AM

I'm not sure how many people here playing battlefield one, however if you are premium member the update for the new maps and weapons were available as of early on March 14, I have to admit the new maps rely on heavy team play and are absolutely beautiful.

Fun stuff!!

#2 M.A.M.E. Gamer

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:36 PM

It is a great game!

#3 Renlist

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:17 AM

I might have to try BF1.  After BF1942, I got into BF2142 for a year...it ran it's natural course and was a blast. Same with BF2.   After that...it was more of the same for me.

BF1 probably has a lot to do with the dwindling population of BF1942, not to mention a lot of other games.

I'm hoping things pick up on MoonGamers BF1942 server this summer.   

• Grassy likes this

#4 Grassy

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:35 PM

I play it on console, this insures an even playing field, and you don't have to worry about all the drama that goes on in an open chat,

#5 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:40 PM

I might have to try BF1.  After BF1942, I got into BF2142 for a year...it ran it's natural course and was a blast. Same with BF2.   After that...it was more of the same for me.

BF1 probably has a lot to do with the dwindling population of BF1942, not to mention a lot of other games.

I'm hoping things pick up on MoonGamers BF1942 server this summer.   

I think the younger generation of gamers just have ADD, jumping from game to game month to month and in the future I doubt we will see games staying populated for years after release.

I haven't enjoyed BF games since Vietnam (except BC2) but gave Hardline a chance and thoroughly enjoyed the step away from the military setting. However much to my dismay, the game died before the first DLC even came out as a new COD or something rolled out around that time.

#6 K9

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:39 PM

Grassy, add me. Origin: MG_Tactical_K9

#7 Renlist

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:13 PM

As of current, only 12,000 PC users are playing BF1.  Compare that to 54,000 and 46,000 on consoles.  Also, BF1 had a PC private server mishap which led to people dropping out of daily play and not returning. Also, BF1's Official servers are now extremely limited to what admins can do....which is nothing.  They can't kick blatant cheaters during the game, they can't even "shout out" during a game.  This is fine for Dice because they don't have to spend as much money to run their own servers. This forces people to purchase their own server 

And now, with every new BF1 patch, more and more control is being taken away from private server admins.

#8 Grassy

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:32 PM

It is much better on console, no derogatory in game chat or distractions from it,

#9 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:14 AM

It is much better on console, no derogatory in game chat or distractions from it,

You can always disable chat in the options ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com