Photo

unban request

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 aha-neteru

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:22 PM

Screen name: =LOH= DemonofHatred
CD hash:?? No I am not going to dl a program just find my cd hash.
email: [email protected]

I believe it was May 6th around 2-5pm when I was banned. I joined the server and for no apparent reason I was banned. The only thing I can think of is that the privious night I was unable to log into my account. I recieved the following message for several hours "account already in use". I promptly changed my password and was able to log in normally the next day. I didn't suspect anything untill being banned for no reason the next day. It now appears my account was cracked. I'm sorry but I have no idea what this person did while useing my account.

I know I didn't provide all the necessary info. However there are other servers to play on and I am just asking for an explanation of what happened.

#2 Kolhozik

Posted 08 May 2006 - 01:12 AM

Welcome to MoonGamers. Blade was the banning Admin, and i believe he banned you for TK on purpose. However you have to wait for his response, and work it out with him.

Also please include the following so we can address this issue faster:

1. BF Screen Name
2. Server you were playing on
3. Your PB key (see sticky post to learn how to obtain it)
4. Your CD hash (see sticky post to learn how to obtain it)

5. Email addy
6. Date/time you think you were banned
7. What were you doing at the time? If you were banned for cheating or hacking, don't try to pull one over! You can always plead your case, but if you were banned for cheating it's likely to stay that way.

Thank you.

#3 aha-neteru

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:52 AM

Thats very wierd. Because at the time I recieved the ban I hadn't team killed anyone at all neither accidental nor purposfully during the session which the ban occured. I never team kill on purpose. And please remember bf2 does suffer from the red/blue bug so sometimes it may seem intentional, it happens to everyone. Though I must state I did never once knowingly participate in any intentional team-kill on moongamers bf2 server.

I will post pb # and cd hash soon. sorry forgot to say that in above post and didn't see an edit post function.

#4 aha-neteru

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:16 AM

The cd hash program wont read my hash. So I wont be able to post the cd hash
:(

But here is my pb guid: fd7e8804d6b30ff6cb026074a78b1ab8

#5 Blade_07

Posted 08 May 2006 - 11:05 AM

First off, I have no intentions of unbanning you! Blatent Tking is not talerated on this server! And I see little respect here from you for our way of getting you unbanned. I would think that anybody that really wanted to get unbanned would follow our procedures for doing so.

Screen name: =LOH= DemonofHatredI know I didn't provide all the necessary info. However there are other servers to play on and I am just asking for an explanation of what happened.

Yes, very true!

Hmmmm, you never team killed on purpose you say. Well, I distinctly remember getting knifed by you! You were knife fighting a sniper and I killed him. You got mad at me for interupting your knife fight and knifed me for it. I never interupt a knife fight! I did not know that you were knife fighting him until it was to late. I had just come around the corner of a building and seen an enemy sniper bunny hopping, so I shot him as fast as I could. Then I seen that you were knife fighting with the guy....my bad! I did not mean to interupt. But, where you went wrong was TKing me!
:banned:

And the part about your account bing hacked, I dont buy that!
Had you come on here with a better attitude I would have unbanned you! So, like you said...there are other servers out there.

#6 aha-neteru

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:01 PM

I apologise for for not feeling like downloading a program to find my hash. I did later on and found out it would not read my hash.

Please understand it from my point of view. I wasn't able to log onto my account for several hours as I explained above. My account wasn't hacked it was cracked. There is a differance. Thats my fault for choosing such a simple password. I see you have already made your mind up and I believe you had no intention of unbanning me at all from your reply to my post. You seem to be willing to hold anything you can against me at this point. I ask you to please see it from my point of view.
I don't believe that my initinal unwillingness to readily download a program
to be an "attitude". was just tired and needed to sleep. I didn't come here to disrespect anyone get that straight. If I had no respect for moongamers server and its great community I surely wouldn't be playing most of my bf2 time there. I have played at least 300+ hours of my bf2 time there, and I can't recall ever even being kicked for bad behavior.

I'm sorry if you didn't "buy" the FACT that my account was "hacked".
As I said it was cracked, please ask yourself: have I ever intentionally done anything to you/anyone like that before. No! I can recall showing you respect before.

I did a virus scan last night and found a trojan on my computer.
I believe its possible it had a key logger, because my bands website forums were hacked by some turkish hackers. The directories were password protected so there really was no way for them get the password besides something like that.
Only 2 people knew the passwords. We really didn't care because it was like a week befor our hosting plan expired and we were just going to use myspace instead.

#7 aha-neteru

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:26 PM

First off, I have no intentions of unbanning you! Blatent Tking is not talerated on this server! And I see little respect here from you for our way of getting you unbanned. I would think that anybody that really wanted to get unbanned would follow our procedures for doing so.

Screen name: =LOH= DemonofHatredI know I didn't provide all the necessary info. However there are other servers to play on and I am just asking for an explanation of what happened.

Yes, very true!

Hmmmm, you never team killed on purpose you say. Well, I distinctly remember getting knifed by you! You were knife fighting a sniper and I killed him. You got mad at me for interupting your knife fight and knifed me for it. I never interupt a knife fight! I did not know that you were knife fighting him until it was to late. I had just come around the corner of a building and seen an enemy sniper bunny hopping, so I shot him as fast as I could. Then I seen that you were knife fighting with the guy....my bad! I did not mean to interupt. But, where you went wrong was TKing me!

Had you come on here with a better attitude I would have unbanned you! So, like you said...there are other servers out there.

I apologise for for not feeling like downloading a program to find my hash. I did later on and found out it would not read my hash.

Please understand it from my point of view. I wasn't able to log onto my account for several hours as I explained above. My account wasn't hacked it was cracked. There is a differance. Thats my fault for choosing such a simple password. I see you have already made your mind up and I believe you had no intention of unbanning me at all from your reply to my post. You seem to be willing to hold anything you can against me at this point. I ask you to please see it from my point of view.
to be an "attitude". was just tired and needed to sleep. I didn't come here to disrespect anyone get that straight. If I had no respect for moongamers server and its great community I surely wouldn't be playing most of my bf2 time there. I have played at least 300+ hours of my bf2 time there, and I can't recall ever even being kicked for bad behavior.

As I said it was cracked, please ask yourself: have I ever intentionally done anything to you/anyone like that before. No! I can recall showing you respect before.

I believe it had a key logger, because my bands website forums were hacked by some turkish hackers. The directories were password protected so there really was no way for them get the password besides something like that.
Only 2 people knew the passwords. We really didn't care because it was like a week befor our hosting plan expired and we were just going to use myspace instead.

I'm sorry that my personal data was attacked. Please understand they may have even got my credit card info too so I had to cancel my credit cards. This is just one more sour grape on top of it all. Can you understand my unwillingness at first to get my cd hash when haveing to deal with a potential identity theft?

Why would I get myself banned from my favorite server? Can you say it makes sense. As I said there are other servers to play, ive been playing dedicated wake server to get my pla service medal dont hold that against me too.

#8 Limpnoodle

Posted 08 May 2006 - 04:10 PM

I think you are having a hard time understand where Blade is comming from so I am going to break it down.

Your first post said you were not going to d/l a program to get your hash. That tells us you don't want to put any of your time into getting unbanned but expect us to spend our time researching the ban and giving an explination. We do that everyday for almost everyone but if you don't want to meet us in the middle, I am sorry but I personaly will not lift a finger.

He brought up when you said "However there are other servers to play on and I am just asking for an explanation of what happened." because that just shows that you could care less to be unbanned because our server is like every other server out there. We WORK hard to make sure Moongamers is a cut above the rest, and that is why we sometimes get offended by statements like this.

If you know the difference between "Hack" and "Crack" so well then why don't you know that a CD Hash cannot be used to "Hack" "Crack" your account? Do you think we would want everyone to publish that information in a public forum if it could hurt you? No, we do not do things that way.

I REALLY enjoy how you have completely dodged the fact that you BLATENTLY TK'ed an ADMIN because you got mad. Did you not read the server message as you entered your "favorite server"? Did it ever cross your mind that it is stupid to do that to anyone much less an ADMIN?

THE BOTTOM LINE:
The fact that you did not provide the CD Hash is minimal. The fact that you TK'ed someone WITH A KNIFE (no accident there, no red tag problem there) then that shows a lack of respect for our rules and you should stay banned for a period of time. That way you can have some time to re-read our rules, read through our forums and learn what being a Moonie is all about. I think you should go play on a different Karkand server and see what playing on a regular EA server is like. I guarantee a better experience on ANY Moon server.

#9 aha-neteru

Posted 08 May 2006 - 04:25 PM

Please read my above posts. Red/blue bug was not an excuse/explanation of situation. Pleas refer to my above post.

Yes, very true!

I believe it had a key logger, because my bands website forums were hacked by some turkish hackers. The directories were password protected so there really was no way for them get the password besides something like that.

I'm sorry that my personal data was attacked. Please understand they may have even got my credit card info too so I had to cancel my credit cards. This is just one more sour grape on top of it all. Can you understand my unwillingness at first to get my cd hash when haveing to deal with a potential identity theft?

Why would I get myself banned from my favorite server? Can you say it makes sense. As I said there are other servers to play, ive been playing dedicated wake server to get my pla service medal dont hold that against me too.

Quoted to note my response because it seems to have been.

I am going to kindly ask that you fully read my response in my above quoted section.

#10 Santano

Posted 08 May 2006 - 04:28 PM

Are you sure you wern't knife fighting the sniper, mad he was killed, and not realized the guy you TKed was a admin until after you had done the deed? Could you provide your IP?

Edited by Santano, 08 May 2006 - 04:29 PM.

#11 Limpnoodle

Posted 08 May 2006 - 04:31 PM

Thats very wierd. Because at the time I recieved the ban I hadn't team killed anyone at all neither accidental nor purposfully during the session which the ban occured. I never team kill on purpose. And please remember bf2 does suffer from the red/blue bug so sometimes it may seem intentional, it happens to everyone. Though I must state I did never once knowingly participate in any intentional team-kill on moongamers bf2 server.

Please read my above posts. Red/blue bug was not an excuse/explanation of situation. Pleas refer to my above post.

Ok....

This is the only way I can get you to address ANYTHING that we say.

WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT. WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU NOT POSTING YOUR CD HASH.

WHY DID YOU KILL A TEAMMATE (OUR ADMIN) WITH A KNIFE? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IS BAD?

Please stop quoting yourself, it is more confusing than your origional responses. We know to read the thread in full before we post.

EDIT** Do you know how lucky the hacker was to find your "favorite server" to TK an admin on? MAN that is luck.

Edited by Limpnoodle, 08 May 2006 - 04:38 PM.

#12 aha-neteru

Posted 08 May 2006 - 04:37 PM

OK IM DONE. DONE WITH THIS SITE, DONE WITH THIS SERVER. DONE WITH YOU AND BLADE_07
I WILL NOT POST HERE EVER AGAIN NOR SPEAK OF MOONGAMERS TO ANYONE. I CANT SAY ANYTHING ELSE IN MY DEFENSE. :banned: :banned: :banned:

#13 Limpnoodle

Posted 08 May 2006 - 04:43 PM

OK IM DONE. DONE WITH THIS SITE, DONE WITH THIS SERVER. DONE WITH YOU AND BLADE_07
I WILL NOT POST HERE EVER AGAIN NOR SPEAK OF MOONGAMERS TO ANYONE. I CANT SAY ANYTHING ELSE IN MY DEFENSE. :banned: :banned: :banned:

Let me get this straight, someone hacked your account, got onto your favorite server and TK'ed an admin. I see what you are trying to use as an excuse but it is WAY too far fetched to believe.

I am sorry you are frustrated but you would never address or take blame for something that happened while "someone" was using your account. If my wife logged into Moongamers under my account and started with racial remarks I would lose my admin status, and be banned. I understand that no matter who you are and what the circumstances are that I am responsible for MY account. If you cannot accept that then I am sorry, maybe we will cross paths later in life.

#14 Santano

Posted 08 May 2006 - 04:49 PM

United States [City: Riverside, California] 67.185.34.236-> Your IP at this time
United States [City: Riverside, California] 67.185.21.171-> Banned IP
Same ISP
Hmmmmmm
Those Turkish hackers must be in your hometown or something ;)
PS: When someone is on a account and someone else logs on, it kicks the person who is on and gives them a message.

Edited by Santano, 08 May 2006 - 04:50 PM.

#15 aha-neteru

Posted 08 May 2006 - 04:58 PM

I understand everything you are saying. But I did not put that trojan on my comp. If The ban stands the ban stands. I understand you might think its farfetched but the first post was wrote after hours of tracking down a soloution to removeing the key logger from my system. It was late, I was tired, and eventually did attempt to put my cd-hash in this thread the next day. Im not saying this again to be annoying just that Blade_07 used my unwillingness in the op against me and refused to un-ban me because of that.
Its his decision because he is the banning admin in this case and he chose to not give me another chance. I can live with that, and only because I am too frustrated to do anything more about it.

#16 Limpnoodle

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:06 PM

I can live with that, and only because I am too frustrated to do anything more about it.

*Cough* accept responsibility for your account *Cough*

*Cough* apologize *Cough*

*Cough* make us feel like it won't happen again *Cough*

Life Lesson:
Excuses mean nothing, results mean every thing.

#17 Lin

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:09 PM

OK, everyone breathe please.

Dude, you TK'd on purpose because you were mad. Nobody else did it, you did it. That is the only issue we are dealing with here. You don't seem to feel that is bad, but we do. The fact that you refuse to take responsibility for your own actions is what makes us believe you will do the same thing again if provoked.

That is the Cliff Notes version. That is the reason you will need to remain banned.

I'm sorry your stay here did not work out.

#18 {TA}FireStorm

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:10 PM

OMG MY EYES!

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com