Photo

I need BattleField Vietnam HELP ASAP

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 The White Feather

Posted 28 August 2004 - 07:13 AM

When I go to play BF Vietnam I get a message that reads BFVietnam.exe is havin problems and has to close. if i click deatails it reads that it is comin from my account and when i deleted it and made a new 1 it said it was comin from my account again. it was sumtin in my local\temp\wer14 or sumtin like that file. can yall help? even if ya dont have it wat the f*&* is WER?

#2 Why Two Kay

Posted 28 August 2004 - 03:25 PM

Reinstall

(what a way to make my 400th post :D )

#3 Tu Madre

Posted 28 August 2004 - 08:45 PM

Hey 2kills, I lost my vietnam cd key. Can I borrow yours? :)

#4 LeadPoison

Posted 28 August 2004 - 08:51 PM

If you lost your key for real you can do this......

From ea.

"Question

How can I get a replacement serial number?

Answer
If you need to request a new serial number because it has been lost, thrown away, does not work or was not printed on the back of the Jewel Case, please send us the requested information by email, fax or US Mail. Once your request has been received, a serial number will be issued and sent to you within 24 to 48 hours.

Full Name:
Street Address:
State/Providence:
Zip/Postal Code:
Email address:
Phone number:
An image of the print side of the CD (in .jpg format if through email, or a photo-copy if through fax)
And an image of the back of the jewel case showing the serial number missing (if applicable)

Web Link / email:
http://eatech.custhe....nduser/ask.php?

Fax #:
650-628-5900

Street Address:
Customer Warranty
P.O. Box 9025
Redwood City, CA 94063"

You could of course use shop to white out the cd case number box, I guess there were a number of cases shipped without keys printed on them but ya know, you didn't hear that from me. :angelnot:

#5 Tu Madre

Posted 28 August 2004 - 11:38 PM

Thanks Lead..... but the thing is I never exactly had a "serial".... lol :rolleyes: :unsure:

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com