Photo

Photoshop

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Col. D-Day {HoW}

Posted 12 September 2004 - 09:43 PM

k i want to know how to change the image size of my we want you poster to the requirements of 700 by 500. I'm using photoshop cs. Oh and i also want to know if i have to change my phrase from we want you to go to moon to we want u to go to the moon. And also in phototshop is there a way to make the canvas fit around my image so there isn't a crapload of canvas behind a small image. :starwars: :bop2:

#2 DarkFall

Posted 12 September 2004 - 11:13 PM

If the image is small enough to send to me in email, do so and I'll see what I can do. I'll send you a copy of the resize back so you can see if it's what you want.
The different versions have different menues and I am not sure what yours has...

#3 bbb

Posted 13 September 2004 - 01:07 AM

2kills, please make a smilie holding a sigh that says "puncuate dammit!"
and then post it.

#4 donniedarko

Posted 13 September 2004 - 02:10 AM

File > New > Width: 500 pixels Height: 700 pixels Resolution: 72 Pixels/inch > OK

#5 Col. D-Day {HoW}

Posted 13 September 2004 - 09:00 AM

Uhhh i didn't make the whole image in Photoshop i made some of it in fireworks so i can't edit parts of the picture in photoshop. So should i open the image in fireworks start a new doc. after grouping the image then paste it.

#6 Lin

Posted 13 September 2004 - 09:42 AM

Boon, would you mind helping the lad?

#7 Why Two Kay

Posted 13 September 2004 - 03:53 PM

Uhhh i didn't make the whole image in Photoshop i made some of it in fireworks so i can't edit parts of the picture in photoshop. So should i open the image in fireworks start a new doc. after grouping the image then paste it.

Yes

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com