Forogtton Hope Error?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_DC Medic Man_*

Posted 26 May 2004 - 10:36 AM

I downloaded all 3 parts, installed them in order and ever time I run the mod i get an error. I start up BF and click on the Custom Game menu and select FH. I click activate and it starts up and everthing is fine. Then I go to load a level, and just as it finishes loading the game crashed and i get a dialog box that says ERROR on it, thats it just the word ERROR. All the levels so this, i have the latest drivers and update, etc. What's wrong, should i reinstall BF1942 and DC and FH and all the other mods i have?

#2 Guest_DC Medic Man_*

Posted 27 May 2004 - 02:30 PM

I just reinstalled BF1942 and all the mods and it still wont work, sombody on TS said they had a similar error on another mod. Who was that and how can i fix my problem!

#3 Dirty Kneed Hooker

Posted 27 May 2004 - 05:03 PM

i getting same problem

#4 Guest_DC Medic Man_*

Posted 29 May 2004 - 09:57 AM

It was just a problem with one of the maps in singleplayer cause my computer cant handle it. I can get it working now in all maps in multiplayer except Omaha Beach cause its too different so i cant load it and play it cause its too big and i cant handle that much information on one screen.

#5 Enforcer

Posted 29 May 2004 - 04:12 PM

I couldn't get it to work on anything. I have more than enough computer to run it. I got it off the .de sites, and it will not load up. I get about 40% through loading and the game crashed back to the desktop. I have uninstalled and unless somebody has something different, will not try again.

#6 Lin

Posted 29 May 2004 - 08:21 PM

Maybe it's a problem with the .de version?

#7 1ShOtKiLL

Posted 29 May 2004 - 08:41 PM

I got FH when it first hit the sites. No problem running it.. Wish I still had that link, but its been like forever ago tho.

#8 Guest_DC Medic Man_*

Posted 30 May 2004 - 08:55 AM

Here is the site to download it off of:

http://forgottenhope...s.com/main.html

#9 Sylfaen

Posted 16 June 2004 - 11:30 PM

I know i'm digging up old topics and you probably already know the answer by now, but medic man are u trying to play with bots? Cause you can't play bots on fh, only online.

#10 Why Two Kay

Posted 17 June 2004 - 12:39 PM

yes i was trying singelplayer just to see what the map was like, it crashed and i didnt know why :) OOPS

Also, DC Medic Man, my old name is gone!

#11 Enforcer

Posted 17 June 2004 - 01:46 PM

Yes, I see that. Hmm, that must have happened when another action was taken on the admin level. Oops..course that brings up the question, why did you want to have two forum names in the first place.

#12 Capt. Conair

Posted 17 June 2004 - 02:17 PM

mabye he thought he was spamming too much with his other name, and tried to start over with 2kills... or, mabye medic man's KDR was too horrible to bare any longer, so he changed to 2kills to get a better one since he has improved

#13 Why Two Kay

Posted 17 June 2004 - 03:56 PM

oh , i know why, I told Lin or sombody to take off my other name. It said it was in group "Validating" for a while and now its just gone.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com