Photo

BF graphics

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 kaiserD

Posted 27 July 2004 - 11:52 PM

ok...it all started yesterday when i uninstalled the mod BF1918. i think that started all my problems, because after i did that my BF wouldnt run. i think somehow the .exe file that starts battlefield got deleted (dont really know why/how). so i uninstalled battlefield and reinstalled it. i reinstalled all the patches and stuff, everything seemed to be running fine. then when i get in-game i notice that some of the graphics/colors are a little different. the smoke/explosion from a grenade looks different, the smoking craters on the beach are a little different color, and i noticed that the water around the destroyer turns green. and when im in the bunkers that walls look a lot darker, and they arent the same grey/gray color they were before i uninstalled bf. i checked my video settings in BF and they all seemed to be the same. im just wondering why and what the hell happened to everything. i'll post some screenshots if people are wondering what im talking about. need some advice/help... :(

#2 Cosa Nostra

Posted 28 July 2004 - 03:35 AM

Look at your video settings in the game control,it sounds like you may have them set at 16 bit instead of 32.

#3 Awol

Posted 28 July 2004 - 06:34 AM

In your video settings in game, turn on light maps. That will make it all better! :-D

#4 Jack

Posted 28 July 2004 - 07:20 AM

Tinted sunglasses will fix that right up.....

Cosa is right. 32 colors will solve your prob. If you have an Nvidia-based card, DL the new drivers (July 27th) and turn on your digital vibrance. It will make BF and all your other aps look much better.

#5 kaiserD

Posted 28 July 2004 - 10:30 AM

thanks guys...problem solved. i didn't realize i set it to 16 bit color, so setting it to 32 fixed it.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com