• Christine1 and Highway Man like this

#4 Highway Man

Posted 31 October 2019 - 11:08 PM

And here's Rubulator
hqdefault.jpg
  • Rubulator and Christine1 like this

#5 Capn Cackler

Posted 01 November 2019 - 12:20 AM

At our college nerf group we played a zombies game which most rounds ended up with one person hiding in a corner as a horde of us zombies came howling down the hallway at them. My voice is absolutely destroyed but it was a total blast! An awesome birthday in my opinion! 

• Rubulator and Highway Man like this

#6 Highway Man

Posted 01 November 2019 - 10:06 AM

At our college nerf group we played a zombies game which most rounds ended up with one person hiding in a corner as a horde of us zombies came howling down the hallway at them. My voice is absolutely destroyed but it was a total blast! An awesome birthday in my opinion!

Maverick and Strongarm my 2 favorite nerf guns
  • Capn Cackler likes this

#7 Capn Cackler

Posted 01 November 2019 - 10:08 AM

Maverick and Strongarm my 2 favorite nerf guns

We use the rival series. I have an apollo that I painted with a "suicide squad" colour scheme and I'm picking up another gun next week. My favourite is the Retaliator if we are talking elite series

#8 Highway Man

Posted 01 November 2019 - 11:42 AM

My 3rd favorite was the rv10 Barricade.
But it occasionally it would jam up.
Me and my brothers used to have nerf fights almost every night. Our house would become a warzone. The barricade was good for keeping the enemies head down while you run for cover.

My oldest brother was the best sniper with the n-strike rapid fire. You would hear "Clunk" and about 2 seconds later you're hit on the forhead.
Ahhh good times, then my oldest brother got married and my next oldest has a job working on heavy equipment, so then I got into bf42... And all these looney Moonys here :chk:
  • Capn Cackler likes this

#9 Rubulator

Posted 01 November 2019 - 08:13 PM

We used to have real pellet/BB gun fights... you haven't lived till you popped a BB outta your arm like a zit... 

<Disclaimer> Yes, we were a bunch of idiots... If I could go back in time i'd slap me.... DON'T do this at home...

Plus my parents had to pay toward the aluminum siding on the house we riddled. One team bunkered inside so all around the windows there were BB/pellet dents... It was epic... but dumb... 

• Highway Man and Capn Cackler like this

#10 Capn Cackler

Posted 01 November 2019 - 08:38 PM

As zombies we hunkered down in a classroom. A near perfect description of our attack is playing L4D and hearing the horde charging right towards you. There was no hope of surviving when you heard us coming unless... nope never mind there was no hope at all.

• Rubulator likes this

#11 Highway Man

Posted 01 November 2019 - 09:05 PM

We use to throw fire crackers at each other....Roman candle wars were also fun
  • Rubulator and Capn Cackler like this

#12 Highway Man

Posted 01 November 2019 - 11:05 PM

But you would never want an Artillery shell fired at you
  • Rubulator likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com