Photo

Something to try in DoD?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 BuzKill

Posted 16 May 2007 - 04:46 PM

Can we try this in DoD sometime?

http://forums.allied...ead.php?t=40740

It flips team spawns between rounds. Might help prevent one side getting owned several times in a row. It might also free up some of those hard to get weapons.

Just a though.

#2 Fulcrum

Posted 16 May 2007 - 04:56 PM

sounds good
I'm tired of being stuck as axis while seeding
hate those guns
the Thompson and the Springfield are all I use

#3 Why Two Kay

Posted 16 May 2007 - 04:56 PM

I've looked through several MetaMod plugins, the one I really wanted to install was the one that allowed for additional ammo clips for guns, which I feel is necessary in some cases.

Of course... we would have to install MetaMod first. I'd rather wait until the NS/CS1 thing occurs before adding more plugins, since we're still running 4 servers on the box right now.

#4 Animal Mother

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:22 PM

Exchanging spawn points sounds really cool :D

#5 Langley

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:53 PM

I've looked through several MetaMod plugins, the one I really wanted to install was the one that allowed for additional ammo clips for guns, which I feel is necessary in some cases.

Of course... we would have to install MetaMod first. I'd rather wait until the NS/CS1 thing occurs before adding more plugins, since we're still running 4 servers on the box right now.

Oh man, two or three more clips for secondary weapon in the anti-tank kit would own.

#6 Fulcrum

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:00 PM

Oh man, two or three more clips for secondary weapon in the anti-tank kit would own.

I'm afraid we'd be forced to ban bacon for the good of the server if that is done.

#7 Bacon

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:52 PM

I'm afraid we'd be forced to ban bacon for the good of the server if that is done.

Muahahahahahhaa!!!! Those clips will be mine!

I like the team change idea.

#8 Hartley

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:53 PM

Extra clips: good idea. Team-flip? Bad idea.

#9 Why Two Kay

Posted 17 May 2007 - 08:01 AM

I would agree there, since many players would not be expecting something like that. They would spawn and mention how messed up the server is, and leave.

#10 Catfish

Posted 17 May 2007 - 09:53 AM

I would agree there, since many players would not be expecting something like that. They would spawn and mention how messed up the server is, and leave.

Unless people really like it, and it makes us unique and starts building a player base. We should start asking ourselves 'what differentiates us from all the other DOD servers out there?'

#11 Comet

Posted 17 May 2007 - 02:15 PM

Listen to my lawyer...he is a very wise man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com