Photo

Mapnight June 18th

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Noir

Posted 18 June 2007 - 06:07 PM

If any of you read my other topic, It was wrong Ryan fixed it. So here's the line up...

dod_battlecreek
dod_bayeux_b1
dod_dijon
dod_hl2dm_overwatch
dod_omaha_v2

#2 Enforcer

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:12 PM

Battlecreek still sucks

Bayeax: It was okay, but a little large for our tastes.

Dijon: The purple church map. Pretty good for a good full night. Lots of flags to capture, and way too many nooks and crannies for Catfish to sit there idle and pop your pumpking with the damn STG.

HL2_DM: Deathmatch server using a half life 2 city scene. Nice graphics and such, but, it was a TDM game. Not a good choice for our style of map.

Omaha_V2: Very glitching, with neon coloring showing up through the slats in the floor, trees, bunkers etc. Large scale map. I like the beach deal though, lots and lots of things to hide behind for a sniper.

Coire: I like this map, and could see it in the rotation. Lots of direct action as it is more of the lateral map, forcing a battle in the middle of the map.

#3 Why Two Kay

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:27 PM

Omaha_V2: Very glitching, with neon coloring showing up through the slats in the floor, trees, bunkers etc. Large scale map. I like the beach deal though, lots and lots of things to hide behind for a sniper.

Sounds like you didn't download all of the materials, no idea why.

#4 WTBass

Posted 19 June 2007 - 06:05 PM

Coire was great...the others were ok, pretty much what Enforcer said...missed the bay one again but apparently didn't miss much! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com