Photo

DoD:S is all but dead...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Comet

Posted 29 July 2007 - 09:17 PM

I realize it is summer and what not, I don't expect the numbers we have had in the past but this server is all but dead as of the last 4-6 weeks. When times were slow we at least played on a Wednesday or Sunday night, that in turn progressed to Saturday night. I can't remember the last time we had a decent player base.

I'm guilty of not being around due to many factors, covering for co-workers while they vacation along with mom's ill health has taken it's toll on me and what little spare time I have. I do however want to play and I'm willing to seed the sever when I can (wed-thur night and weekends during the evenings). If you can please make a concentrated effort to seed the server when you can, hopefully we'll get back to some good nights of game play.

I fully understand we all have our reasons for not being around. If in the end this turns out to be a ghost server we'll simply shut it down.

I have been funding this server from day one along with another server, I cannot afford both. I will help fund each server every other month from now on. Please remember we need your support in financing the sever...$10 donations add up.

Thank you.

~Dan

#2 BuzKill

Posted 29 July 2007 - 09:22 PM

Yeah, I hate to see DoD go. I"ve been on there all night trying to get something going but I don't think a single soul has joined.

#3 Comet

Posted 29 July 2007 - 09:27 PM

Must have missed me then, I was in for a little while myself. I saw you were in as a spectator.

Thanks for trying.

#4 BuzKill

Posted 29 July 2007 - 09:46 PM

Sorry I missed you. I joined to help seed and started to clean house. I was hoping I'd hear some activity and join in.

Must have missed me then, I was in for a little while myself. I saw you were in as a spectator.

Thanks for trying.

#5 Hartley

Posted 29 July 2007 - 10:28 PM

My computer refuses to run DOD.

#6 TheL3gend

Posted 29 July 2007 - 10:50 PM

I love DoD and the games we get going, but it seems that we just never get together at the right times. I don't think most DoD servers ever develop a large player base unfortunately.

If it needs to go, it's understandable, but I'll try to seed it when possible.

#7 Catfish

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:10 AM

I've been absent too, with work and then vacation. I should be around for Sunday night DoD from here on out. I hear there was a great one while I was out of town.

#8 Hartley

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:12 AM

We just need to get every1 together again. Ive tried other servers, and its not as fun. Because noobs take the sniper packs before I can. So I resort to sitting behind them and waiting for them to get picked off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com