Photo

Battlefield 1

gameplay!

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#41 Harriet Tubman

Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:07 PM

You are most welcome, dont forget that jesus loves you ;)

#42 Grassy

Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:31 PM

Long ago a Man told me "Jesus loves Everyone"  Some folks he just doesn't like   :smoke:

The Mans name was Jessie Duplantis who I had the pleasure of working for briefly many years ago.

#43 Harriet Tubman

Posted 21 October 2016 - 12:52 AM

A story so amazing I shall be sure to tell the grand kids about it.

I will pray tonight for your soul :angel:

#44 Grassy

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:50 AM

Many thanks!  There is power in prayer to Jesus and God the Father. As long it is the God of Abraham and Jesus the Son of God, I welcome it, Lord knows we all fall short of the Glory at times.  I have been in some of the worst places on Earth and could use a Good Prayer from a true believer.  Once Again, Many thanks HT.  If you are ever in the area, Please let me know, I will make sure you get the V.I.P treatment at one of our shows.

#45 Renlist

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:30 AM

A story so amazing I shall be sure to tell the grand kids about it.

I will pray tonight for your soul :angel:

Huh?  

• Grassy likes this

#46 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:42 AM

Are there any noticeable bugs or reasons not to buy the game now? I saw it is 50gb worth of DL and probably with my 1.6mb/s DL speed it will take be about 8-9 hours of downloading time.

#47 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:28 AM

Are there any noticeable bugs or reasons not to buy the game now? I saw it is 50gb worth of DL and probably with my 1.6mb/s DL speed it will take be about 8-9 hours of downloading time.

I just bought a hardcopy (dvd) online for 49,99 instead of 59,99; I'll get it tomorrow. I just hope I can install in from the hardcopy and it is not a productcode. I just saved myself 10 euros =)

P.S. It is from a real site and not some shady site :P

• Jubilee likes this

#48 Harriet Tubman

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:53 AM

Many thanks!  There is power in prayer to Jesus and God the Father. As long it is the God of Abraham and Jesus the Son of God, I welcome it, Lord knows we all fall short of the Glory at times.  I have been in some of the worst places on Earth and could use a Good Prayer from a true believer.  Once Again, Many thanks HT.  If you are ever in the area, Please let me know, I will make sure you get the V.I.P treatment at one of our shows.

I appreciate the offer but me and the grand kids only listen to Newsboys so if you don't do covers of that I will have to pass. Can't let their minds get infected with devil music.

#49 Harriet Tubman

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:56 AM

Small bugs here and there but nothing that is too noticeable. What you played from the beta is almost the same as the full version except all the dif map/weapons, light tank got nerfed like crazy, and little things like medic got buffed. Planes actually got nerfed a bit as well now that I think about it. 

For infantry peeps that are used to mostly hipfire like in bf1942, all the guns have a trench variant which gives the gun extra hipfire at the cost of other things like bullet damage or ads accuracy. The gun mechanics in bf1 are kind of like cod2 though and you should ads most of the time for the extra accuracy, however I can get some pretty big kill streaks just hip firing with the mp18 on there so you just got to get used to the guns.

Out of all the maps they released, only 1 I don't get excited about playing and thats only because the pace of play feels a bit slow. For infantry/tank, almost every map is designed so the action is always right around the corner, but if you want to hide/snipe you can always find a place for cover. For planes it can be brutal because the AA is crazy powerful, it won't 1-2 shot your plane from the sky but it will make your screen shake so violently that you become useless. Also since any gun can hurt your plane or shoot you out of it flying becomes riskier. A normal sniper bullet placed on the wing can potentially do 1/5 of the planes health.

#50 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 22 October 2016 - 10:29 AM

I just bought a hardcopy (dvd) online for 49,99 instead of 59,99; I'll get it tomorrow. I just hope I can install in from the hardcopy and it is not a productcode. I just saved myself 10 euros =)

P.S. It is from a real site and not some shady site :P

Oooooh YES! Only 1 hour to install the game from the disc! I saved myself 10 euros and about 8 hours =D 

#51 bobby wiggle

Posted 22 October 2016 - 10:49 AM

I've played 10 hours so far. Add me on Origin (bobby_wiggle). All my friends were deleted when my account was hacked.

#52 Harriet Tubman

Posted 22 October 2016 - 05:31 PM

another sexy vid from betrayed

• Joker (Aut) likes this

#53 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 22 October 2016 - 05:42 PM

I've played 10 hours so far. Add me on Origin (bobby_wiggle). All my friends were deleted when my account was hacked.

RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT     like I am going to add you.  :)

#54 birney

Posted 23 October 2016 - 03:49 AM

another sexy vid from betrayed

Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

The Video posted by Ht would had been better if the palyer had slowed it down more on the kills and long shots and not when he was reloadiing, plus the music was building up to something that he failed to achive with the footage. Brother in arms by dire straights would have been better. To each his own I guess.  Other than that a great video especially at 4.25 to 4.40 or thereabouts.

From the feedback and the youtubers I have looked forward to this game for many a month. I have a pc that is currantly running without a graphics card and even if we put in the graphics card I do have it would  only meet the the bare minimum to run the game. We do have Xbox and playstation something or other yet the game is not available on whatever consoles I have. it is akin to looking forward to christmass presents from friends and family and than finding out that a overweight  guy in a red suit comes down the chimney!

I am sure I will get to play this game somewhere down the road just as bf1 part deux is coming out.

Be that as it may I look forward to all the feedback and especialy the gameplay videos!

Keep em coming!!

#55 Harriet Tubman

Posted 23 October 2016 - 12:08 PM

For the music part these are just random clips hes posting so not a full movie montage yet. Games only been out like a week so you can only get so much. No idea why he chooses random things to slow mo and others not. Like at the end, theres not much skill in that compared to the rest of the video. Its just a terrible tanker and a group of cannonfodder hanging out in an alleyway. Compare that to the 2 shots at 3:20 which are beautiful.

And you might get to play bf1 by the time bf1942 reloaded comes out

#56 Harriet Tubman

Posted 23 October 2016 - 12:52 PM

If you look at this video though, the shot at 1:39 when he snipes the guy bailing from the plane which is a sick nasty shot he puts it in slow mo after the shot is completed. My only guess is so you can read the text to see it was a headshot. But shots of that caliber doing normal speed and slow mo back to back might be best way.

also its up to you whether you consider this a bug or a feature

http://i.imgur.com/9O8iuYV.gifv

#57 Harriet Tubman

Posted 15 November 2016 - 12:32 PM

big update just hit https://forums.battl...11152016#latest few dumb things a few big things and a thousand small things

#58 K9

Posted 26 November 2016 - 05:09 PM

That update killed my SLI... everything flickers. Hopefully will be fixed soon. Playing on one GPU for now.

Need friends to add to my Origin account! MG_Tactical_K9

Any ideas floating around regarding renting a Moon server? 

#59 Harriet Tubman

Posted 26 November 2016 - 07:33 PM

Currently there is no ability for the server admin to kick/ban players and what you can customize on your server is severely limited (everything is always 1 update away). Played on a few bf1942 clans bf1 servers though.

#60 Harriet Tubman

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:10 PM

• Angerfist likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com