Photo

How did you decide on your handle / name for the game ?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Grassy

Posted 16 August 2016 - 11:03 PM

LOL!

#22 Moving Target

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:23 AM

Also on Omaha I like to play Axis and run back & forth across the middle bunker giving the snipers a shooting gallery.

​I just thought you got hit in the head to many times.... ........ ........... Actually I still think that :)

​PeAcE ... Rub

In real life I have. Last concussion has taken me 4 years to get over 80% of the symptoms. Not fun!
  • Rubulator likes this

#23 dodgem

Posted 17 August 2016 - 11:21 AM

The name came to me in a dream. A soft, feminine voice, not unlike Birney's, told me I would become Jason Bourne, Destroyer of Beaches.
And then they started making movies of the same name.

Hell of a coincidence.

For those actually curious, I read the books, and decided to take on the nom de guerre. Instead of assassinating foreign nationals, I stuck to assassinating Admins. The more Senior, the more better. There was a Jason Bourne before me, known better as Zasili Zaitsev on Moon. He was truly irked I had used one of 'his' sobriquets, but it stuck. There were many more Jason Bournes that would appear over the years- especially after the movies came out.

But I'm the only one left.

You're still here? ;)

Good to see you, man.

#24 Zap Rowsdower

Posted 20 August 2016 - 02:20 PM

i was first :erich hess . its a name ive used forever as a name for role playing games.  its been used for about 16 years as a name for a psychobilly musician heavily based on raoul duke.

but there was another "erich", here so i went toooooo

tv's frank. i have dug mst3k since i was a wee lad. i do mean wee.been a fan since back when comedy central pretty much aired mst3k,monty python,and benny hill all day long.

but there was also a frank here......sooooo.

zap rowsdower. canada's answer to chuck norris. also mst3k themed. this time from the film "the final sacrifice". eegah is my favorite mst3k episode. but this one is a close second.

• Spare Parts likes this

#25 Hammer

Posted 24 August 2016 - 10:43 PM

The old man and I used to watch TV every night when I was a kid. Always Walker Texas Ranger at 6 then JAG at 7 on USA network. I was really into JAG, a show about a former Navy pilot turned lawyer, still one of my favorites. The main character, Harmen Rabb Jr., his dad was this great fighter pilot back in the day, and he would always have flashbacks during the show. His call sign was Hammer.

#26 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:47 PM

I played as 

Cnel Mcnamara (Hearts War) 

AlottaFagina (Austin Powers) 

CnelMac (short for Cnel Mcnamara) 

Mac

and others... 

and after all that started with TheTrooper,  due to the song lyrics,   you'll take my life but ill take yours too.... and UP THE IRONS !!!!  :coo:

• posi and Pitcher like this

#27 BrEEd

Posted 27 August 2016 - 11:16 AM

The song Breed by Nirvana used to be my favorite song when I was younger.

• posi, -=TheTroopeR=- and Pitcher like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com