Photo

W T F ? ? ?

I was having fun being cool and..

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vexador

Posted 15 September 2016 - 01:08 PM

I got kicked over and over. and asked to stop being kicked. Then I get banned. W T F????Look at the chat logs folks, noob admin on the case.

I got kicked over and over. and asked to stop being kicked. Then I get banned. W T F????Look at the chat logs folks, noob admin on the case.

I was behaving. I was warned about language, like 20 minutes before this happened. I was being an angel.

• mexican eskimo, Angerfist and Harriet Tubman like this

#2 Lin

Posted 15 September 2016 - 01:23 PM

An angel? Let's recap.

You were first kicked for continued TK until you hit that magic negative score that results in an autokick.

You then called someone a cheater, resulting in a language autokick.

Then you decided to type in German, disrespecting another player.

I was wrong. It wasn't three rules you broke in 20 minutes, it was four.

- Do not TK

- Do not hackusate

- English only

- Do not disrespect other players

Then you decided to "be an angel"? After already breaking four rules? I went back to the logs after I left, and it appears you decided to TK someone again. We all know that you TK when you feel you have been wronged (i.e., killed, maimed, equipment stolen, someone is "hacking", you don't like their face, ad nauseum). It doesn't matter what rules we have in place, when you decide to break them, you break them.

It's not any of the admins that need fixing here, Vex. This is your timeout. Fix yourself please.

#realitybites

• Jubilee, Angerfist, Grassy and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com