Photo

2142 Battlefield Revive Project - Free to play

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Renlist

Posted 26 September 2016 - 04:08 PM

I haven't yet tried it, but the US server currently has 63/64 players, 50ish pings.  Those were some good times.

https://bl2142.co/      :transport:

Edit:  Tried it today, looks like old times.  It's taking me awhile to learn the ropes again.

#2 posi

Posted 27 September 2016 - 10:59 AM

I myself who only had a chance to play it in beta might have a look.  I will likely join BlueDrakes server since he has recently jumped in on that effort and has in the past supported ideas that I have had.   

Battlefield 2 is also in revival.  

#3 Grassy

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:31 PM

I like the BF2 Revive...I play now and then

#4 Renlist

Posted 27 September 2016 - 11:47 PM

I like the BF2 Revive...I play now and then

I'm gonna try and get back into both 2142 and BF2.

The server counts are high.  How long that will last is anyones guess.  Before Revive, both these game were lingering on extinction.

They both rocked back in the day!

I just fired up both.  I've forgotten some elements about 2142 that I have re-do the learning curve on.  

Still tho.  Bravo!   For  now!   

#5 Rubulator

Posted 28 September 2016 - 12:16 AM

I played both.. I enjoyed 2142 and was in a clan... BF2 was fun too but ... meh...

#6 Renlist

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:37 PM

I played both.. I enjoyed 2142 and was in a clan... BF2 was fun too but ... meh...

I played both of these games, heavily, back in the day.  It's not the same fun as it was when it was new and I was into the progression of the Battlefield games.  

I got a little weary re-living it.  I got the most out of those 2 games when they were the happening thing, then moved on. The gameplay was cool for it's time.

BF1942 has more of a  "classic" feel  for me these days.   BF1942 was revolutionary, what came afterwards was evolutionary.

When BF1942 came out and for months afterwards, servers were still packed at 4:00 AM.   I started that night at 8:00 PM, played straight thru till near dawn on many occasions.

• Rubulator likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com