Photo

BS !!!!!!!!11!11!11!eleven

ONE SHOT ? HOW DID YOU KNOW ?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 18 October 2016 - 09:05 AM

Have to try that when in game next time.

Thank you.

#42 Angerfist

Posted 18 October 2016 - 10:14 AM

I think the f9 to f12 buttons also change the views.

#43 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:08 AM

whatever.... 

There is a reason why I am not playing here lately.

No use to enter a game where you have shot all your bullets to enemy plane , hit all and no damage and that plane turns in impossible way and w few shots destroy your brand new plane.  Or pilots that find you even when at far away at map gaining altitude etc etc 

It is easier to just state that who claim this is happening are this or that. 

Cheers. 

• duff likes this

#44 Harriet Tubman

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:22 AM

whatever.... 

There is a reason why I am not playing here lately.

No use to enter a game where you have shot all your bullets to enemy plane , hit all and no damage and that plane turns in impossible way and w few shots destroy your brand new plane.  Or pilots that find you even when at far away at map gaining altitude etc etc 

It is easier to just state that who claim this is happening are this or that. 

Cheers. 

Again just call someone out for hacks, all you are doing with this retarded post is insinuating that someone is hacking and making yourself look dumb by saying shit like 'turns in impossible ways'. I'm going to let you in on a hint, you keep facing the same pilots, there aren't any more pilots magically appearing that are high level. I won't comment on a pilot finding you on the map as that hack would actually exist but you peeps lose credibility when you say shit that doesn't exist.

There are people in the server that will accuse being able to spawn on a gray flag, or that people can somehow make it so their bullets do more damage or their player takes less. When you say something like this you might as well accuse them of shooting tanks out of their gun or turning into the ant man and running around so small you can't see or shoot them.

• Angerfist likes this

#45 Colonel Tavington

Posted 18 October 2016 - 12:46 PM

I'm just happy to be here, hope I can help the ball club.  I just want to give it my best shot and the good Lord willing, things will work out.

• D Day likes this

#46 no guts no glory

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:31 PM

does any body remember when angerfist was happy

#47 Angerfist

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:32 PM

I'm only happy when YOU are there, No Guts. <3

#48 Angerfist

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:49 PM

Please come back and show them how it's done.

#49 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:57 AM

a47.jpg

• Grassy and Eliminator like this

#50 Colonel Tavington

Posted 19 October 2016 - 08:22 AM

a47.jpg

Ayuh

#51 Steve2112

Posted 27 October 2016 - 07:34 PM

1st off...I'd like to apologize to Anger and Lin,and anyone else I screwed up...Jube- yeah...made Jube po'd too.  A few things have happened recently...for one, I  seemed to have made some friends in the game...I know right? And I just take it as it comes. Ju8st not going to worry about this HS anymore.  I did think a couple weekends ago something happened in the game that was not fair to the players of one team...but you know what...I only have myself to blame for not being listened to, even if fully legit ...(Lin" "we consider the source"). Although I still believe transcripts would show me 100% right...but who the f cares NOW, right? I did it to myself.

As anger said, at this moment, I feel like I've been given this eternal second chance. I'm going to make good on it. You'll see.

Also wanted to sincerely thank everyone who helped or tried. The hardware settings suggestions never truly helped anything, moderate as they were. Some of the tactics and stragedy helped, some didn;t, some I guess just will never happen no matter what I try. Okay...fine. NBD. Life goes on. Also, when I give kudos in the game, they are truly kudos, even if you think you suspect code. Take it at face value without trying to read into it. I'm just not gonna worry about this stuff anymore. It is what it is...and I...as I have ALWAYS done, will only try to do the best i can. Without the crap. 

Definition of insanity? Keep doing the same things and expect different results. That was me. Take care and god bless!

Hope the server gets back up soon that was a fun game...a battle  (thurs. 10/27/1 8pm ET)

#52 Waffen

Posted 29 October 2016 - 12:59 PM

"A skilled pilot uses the minimap and the different views constantly. They see a lot from up there, and, believe it or not, a lot of moves are very predictable."

I like to pull straight up while watching the ground below me to see what's going on, F9 through F12 are lifesavers.

"Ace pilots will quit the next map if it doesn't have planes.  Would you quit BF1942 if you couldn't play as a scout?" I see this alot, pilot goes 33 33 and 0 and is gone when Tobruk shows up, I stay and play as medic or "jeep n zook" and I usually am top 6 every map. I get out of a lot of tanks and give them to the guy wrenching me if I am medic or a zook.

I get alot of "BS" comments, it's usually because I am VERY aware of where everyone is and know which equipment is in use and have a good internal timer for when planes and equipment should spawn.

I agree that most hackers have poor scores.

I WANT to know if its Jubilee so I can go out of my way just to get that 1 revenge kill :)

Last point: Use the free look map and follow your "hacker" and see if it's not just skill.

• Rubulator likes this

#53 Dr. Detroit

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:50 AM

Col Tavington,   LOL    I knew a player named " I Will Jeep You "   The guy cracked me up running people over in a jeep.

I'm anxiously awaiting the day when I'm accused of having a hack for running over people with a jeep.  The thrill of the grill...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com