Photo

Map Rotation Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#21 Renlist

Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:54 PM

Modded Iwo Jima has proven to be flawed. The action just isn't there. It's unexciting to say the least. One team usually ends up on the hilltop as their only flag and noone really wants to charge the hill to cap it.  It's such a waste with 32+ playing.  Please bring back the original.

#22 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:58 AM

Modded Iwo Jima has proven to be flawed. The action just isn't there. It's unexciting to say the least. One team usually ends up on the hilltop as their only flag and noone really wants to charge the hill to cap it.  It's such a waste with 32+ playing.  Please bring back the original.

For Iwo mod: http://www.moongamer...showtopic=65541

#23 Renlist

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:35 AM

Why repeat Coral Sea just because it ended early?     Coral Sea needed ending up early, as it was an uneventful map the first go round.  The best thing would have been to move on to a more engaging map, but nooooo.  Coral Sea was reset by some admin, on a whim.  Whoever was left cleared out. Server went to 6 vs. 6

Bravo! ....just bravo (admin who joins only occasionally now).  Kudos!

#24 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:55 AM

Why repeat Coral Sea just because it ended early?     Coral Sea needed ending up early, as it was an uneventful map the first go round.  The best thing would have been to move on to a more engaging map, but nooooo.  Coral Sea was reset by some admin, on a whim.  Whoever was left cleared out. Server went to 6 vs. 6

Please leave this thread for actual ''map rotation suggestions'' as the title says, thank you.

#25 Angerfist

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:27 AM

Can't we just give him a thread just for his rantings ? Like "Renlist's grumpy cave of negativity" ?

• Eliminator likes this

#26 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:24 PM

Can't we just give him a thread just for his rantings ? Like "Renlist's grumpy cave of negativity" ?

I tried this a long time ago.

http://www.moongamer...renlist +rabble

#27 Renlist

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:19 AM

Please leave this thread for actual ''map rotation suggestions'' as the title says, thank you.

"Suggestions"?   Ahh.  That's all they end up being.

#28 Spare Parts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:44 AM

plane map, plane map, plane map, no plane, no plane, plane map, plane map, no plane, no plane, no plane

#29 Rubulator

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:52 AM

​Renlist, you should start your own server. And I mean that sincerely. That's the only way your going to be satisfied with the lay of the land... I'm serious... give it a shot.

#30 pinchythelobster

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:02 PM

I'm happy just to have maps to play online seeing how old this game is. Thank you for the home and to conform to the post, my suggestion is to continue doing what you're doing.

Thank you Moon.
  • Rubulator and Eliminator like this

#31 Renlist

Posted 02 June 2017 - 01:35 AM

​Renlist, you should start your own server. And I mean that sincerely. That's the only way your going to be satisfied with the lay of the land... I'm serious... give it a shot.

The whims of some, able to affect the game, puzzles me at times. I keep my cool. No rants during game.  Here maybe, not during the game. I try and affect Moongamers by joining daily, if I can.  I don't see many sr. admins keeping the show going, from Mt. Olympus.  When they do...some act peculiar, about map rotations. In other strange ways too.  I guess that's how it is.  Berlin was rotated in.  8 vs. 8 today.  It was cooler than 16 vs. 16 Iwo Jima new.  More action.  

#32 Spare Parts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 01:07 PM

The whims of some, able to affect the game, puzzles me at times. I keep my cool. No rants during game.  Here maybe, not during the game. I try and affect Moongamers by joining daily, if I can.  I don't see many sr. admins keeping the show going, from Mt. Olympus.  When they do...some act peculiar, about map rotations. In other strange ways too.  I guess that's how it is.  Berlin was rotated in.  8 vs. 8 today.  It was cooler than 16 vs. 16 Iwo Jima new.  More action.  

You literally included in your post, a post from a Sr. Admin, asking you to post only map suggestions here.  Yet you continue to do what you please.  Your shtick is getting old.   Dude, seriously, I only know you from what you write here, you may be an awesome guy with a ton of people who respect and love you.  Judging you solely on what you write, I don't think any of that is true.  I don't know what Sr. Admin broke your heart so long ago but you got to let that shit go.. Find some peace within yourself, then give us some peace and/or quiet.

Also since this is a map suggestion post, I would like to suggest we play Gazala more.   

• Rubulator likes this

#33 Renlist

Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:23 AM

You can disregard map suggestions by forum members. Do what you like.  Only,  why invite such suggestions and then do what you please?   

#34 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:14 PM

You can disregard map suggestions by forum members. Do what you like.  Only,  why invite such suggestions and then do what you please?   

#35 Renlist

Posted 25 June 2017 - 05:37 PM

Oh...rotation suggestions, sorry.  

A map where the action is more than 0.2 kills a minute.  El Alemein followed by Invasion of the Phillipines, then Iwo Jima modded...I just had to bail.

As much as I bitched about Battleaxe CTF during gameplay today,  I  got the only Allied score, hehe.  Axis 2      Aliied   1     60 minute  match.

We as Allied had all 6 flags for 35 minutes and still could not get their flag to our base.   

#36 Eliminator

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:08 AM

I  got the only Allied score, hehe.

• King of the Squirrels, Twilight, Angerfist and 2 others like this

#37 SOLDIER FROM HELL

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:57 AM

Where did Berlin go? :confused-smiley-013:

#38 Renlist

Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:43 AM

Not enuff tanks and planes probably.

#39 SOLDIER FROM HELL

Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:00 AM

Guess so, too bad. I like inf maps :)

#40 Renlist

Posted 04 July 2017 - 07:46 AM

Guess so, too bad. I like inf maps :)

As a CTF map, Berlin has more happening, score wise.   

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com