Photo

The official "Admin On call" Topic

• Please log in to reply
330 replies to this topic

#321 Grassy

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:41 PM

server just crashed and restarted and the map is repeating Baxe...can we please get someone to reduce the timer

#322 ØLÐ CRØW

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:19 PM

Just a heads up: player hi_all is using hangar wall glitch on Guadalcanal map
Thanks!

#323 posi

Posted 22 August 2017 - 01:58 PM

From the log, I see an Admin joined shortly after your post.  Thankyou for alert.

#324 Moving Target

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:15 PM

Anyone ever watched soldier? I'm watching him take on some very good players and not getting hit, then quickly killing them both.

#325 Rubulator

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:54 PM

Thanks MT... As far as I know theres no way to avoid being hit. Just ping advantage and candidates for dancing with the stars. However... It will be noted :)

#326 Kranjis McBasketball

Posted 13 April 2018 - 07:40 PM

There's a player in the server at the moment, raptor### (he has numbers in his name). He's OBVIOUSLY using a no fog and/or tag hack. Dive bombing from above the clouds with a STRAIGHT BEAD on a target. The admin in there now is oblivious to what a player using these hacks looks like. Someone with experience please go in and watch then ban him please.

• AblazinEagle likes this

#327 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 14 April 2018 - 01:47 AM

There's a player in the server at the moment, raptor### (he has numbers in his name). He's OBVIOUSLY using a no fog and/or tag hack. Dive bombing from above the clouds with a STRAIGHT BEAD on a target. The admin in there now is oblivious to what a player using these hacks looks like. Someone with experience please go in and watch then ban him please.

Thank you for your report, sorry no admin was available at the time to take a look.

#328 dashi

Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:17 PM

FWIW, there does seem to be a "magic pilot" who shows up under different tags. The other day I got team-switched onto red on the MG map and tried to follow the guy with the deathcam. My point-of-view was over the church flag which was just visible in the fog below me. His plane (located via the minimap) was somewhere out of sight overhead. Knew he was there, could not spot the plane. As the blue tanks were leaving the church compound, he came in with a fast vertical dive and took 'em out.

I'll grant that it's certainly possible he was watching the tanks go "un-gray" on his minimap and thus knew they were either destroyed or occupied by blue forces. The way he came straight in on them, though...

Because I'm a dummy I forgot that I have the Nvidia overlay running and (I think) could have made a video capture. (Kicks self around room.) Next time.

#329 Lin

Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:48 PM

I've been tracking hackers since before PunkBuster came to the game. I was the admin who, after serveral warnings, kicked Kranjis for his constant hackusations. Fortunately, it appears those kicks finally made him come here. There was at least one admin on the scene shortly after the postings.

We teach all of our admins how to track hackers without PB. The sad fact is, though, that in the last 15 yrs that I have been doing this, I have found that those who call out the hackers the most are usually running hacks themselves.

Raptor is and has been on our PTW list. If he is running anything he will be caught. The problem comes when someone constantly calls marginal players out in game, they begin to play more cautiously making it harder to catch them. This is why we strongly discourage hackusations in the server.

• posi and mistamontiel like this

#330 dashi

Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:52 PM

Understood. I know there are some pilots who are just that good (Rule #1 Don't let Twilight get the 110 on Husky. Rule #2 There is no rule #2; see rule #1.) and I wouldn't have bothered death-camming if I hadn't needed a moment to switch gears after the autobalance (I are a Old). Whoever it was (don't remember the tag; see "Old") was putting on a pretty spectacular performance.

• Twilight likes this

#331 Lin

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:13 PM

The admins have expressed interested in you, should you ever want to try your hand at admin. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com