Photo

Display Mode

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 AGIRLJUSTKILLED

Posted 15 December 2004 - 05:02 PM

SHould i have this set to the very last one?
Im kinda confuseled :unsure:

#2 Jack

Posted 15 December 2004 - 05:26 PM

Set it to 1024 x 768 @ 75. See if you like it. If you don't then take it up or down one but always leave the 75 alone (unless you are on an LCD screen because then it does not matter).

http://www.moongamer...?showtopic=1957 for more details.

#3 fishfearme,wmnluvme

Posted 15 December 2004 - 06:17 PM

Actually, if you run an LCD then I would set it to as near the native resolution of the LCD as possible. If you have a CRT monitor, then definitely run 800X600@75 since that is what the game is meant to play at. You cant run this optimal setting on an LCD because LCDs distort images not run at their native resolutions. So to sum up - an LCD=native resolution or close at 75; a CRT=800X600@75

#4 AGIRLJUSTKILLED

Posted 15 December 2004 - 06:18 PM

21inch lcd..

#5 AGIRLJUSTKILLED

Posted 15 December 2004 - 06:19 PM

Thanks for the help

#6 fishfearme,wmnluvme

Posted 16 December 2004 - 01:44 PM

I run an LCD as well and my screen's native reolution is 1280x1024 @ 75

BF doesn't offer this high a resolution :angry: so I select 1152x864x32@75 in BF Video options. This is as close to my LCD native resolution as I can get in BF.

Just remeber to leave your everyday computing/graphics card set to your LCD's native resolution (found in your LCD manual), and use the next best/closest one in the BF Video Options menu. When you run BF, then the game will auto adjust your screen reolution to the one in BF Video options u have selected, and then when you alt tab to desktop or quit game your display will switch back to whatever your graphics card/display resolution is set to.

Sum up: set ur graphics card/display to native resolution; set Bf Video Options to setting closest to ur native.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com