Photo

Must have moonmusic!

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 mmcoiner

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:07 AM

With the restart and rescramble of the Teamspeak server, we've lost moonrock and moonclassical! Oh great uberadminly types, please bring them back!

#2 Budgirl8

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:26 AM

How about some mooncountry. :P

#3 dodgem

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:57 AM

MoonAlabama!

#4 WTBass

Posted 05 April 2007 - 06:10 AM

MoonAlabama!

Oh Hell Yes Dodgem!!! That's better than Moon C&W (both of em!). :)

#5 Stormy{CAN}

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:13 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :smiley_369:

#6 Bacon

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:26 AM

If there is a mooncountry I want a moontechno... :club:

:P

#7 Why Two Kay

Posted 05 April 2007 - 02:01 PM

Emo Radio!

If only I had FiOS!

#8 Tim

Posted 05 April 2007 - 03:37 PM

before there's any moontechno we need m00nJaZz!

#9 Bacon

Posted 05 April 2007 - 03:47 PM

I would be fine with that. Jazz is good.

#10 Hartley

Posted 05 April 2007 - 03:50 PM

I would be fine with that. Jazz is good.

Jazz is too mellow for pwning.

Moontechno would be cool. Although when I listen to techno ingame I start bunnyhopping, dolphin diving, 360-ing, I kinda dance my way up the beach.

#11 mike080697

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:04 PM

Moondisco :dj: :cool3: nothing like hittin' the beach with the BeeGees playing :lol:

#12 Plinko

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:07 PM

I want music! It would be great for sunday night DoD:S. Definitely rock, though I might listen to some country...

#13 Hartley

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:15 PM

I want music! It would be great for sunday night DoD:S. Definitely rock, though I might listen to some country...

Hehe, my DOD has good music... whenever the Allies win, I hear Thunderstruck! :cool1: But I almost always have ACDC or Dragonforce playing in the background.

#14 Budgirl8

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:36 PM

Moondisco :dj: :cool3: nothing like hittin' the beach with the BeeGees playing :lol:

I could handle some BeeGees. :)

#15 Bacon

Posted 06 April 2007 - 01:42 AM

Hehe, my DOD has good music... whenever the Allies win, I hear Thunderstruck! :cool1: But I almost always have ACDC or Dragonforce playing in the background.

You just went up a few places in my book. Dragonforce is amazing in both cheesyness and outrages speed.

#16 Lin

Posted 06 April 2007 - 03:54 AM

I have a lot of country, but it's not very diversified...I can get away with that with classical, but the same country artists night after night would drive one mad. I need to pick up some Lone Start and Little Big Town, and the latest Carrie Underwood CD is amazing, every song. That girl has PIPES!

I'll start throwing them into mp3, but that will take some time. I actually think I have another computer that could handle being a radio except when I use it to work...

#17 Budgirl8

Posted 06 April 2007 - 05:23 AM

I have a lot of country, but it's not very diversified...I can get away with that with classical, but the same country artists night after night would drive one mad. I need to pick up some Lone Start and Little Big Town, and the latest Carrie Underwood CD is amazing, every song. That girl has PIPES!

I'll start throwing them into mp3, but that will take some time. I actually think I have another computer that could handle being a radio except when I use it to work...

How about some Rascal Flatts?? :)

#18 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 06 April 2007 - 06:30 AM

My wife is a "Country Bumpkin". One reason we hardly ever ride together. She likes them Flatt Rascals too and the one with the "Pipes" too. When I hear country, I lose control of all my bodily functions . :blink:

#19 Fitztroyer

Posted 06 April 2007 - 06:48 AM

*rolls on the ground choking and foaming at the mouth* No country! No...no...no

#20 Lin

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:32 AM

Good group! I'll pick some up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com