8 replies to this topic

#1 «4fun» Syndrum² ×

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:45 PM

I tried to connect to the server
But I get "map not found" but i have that map on my pc <_<

Map: telemark.

#2 Sgt. NoScope

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:31 AM

So you have the Secret Weapon expansion pack installed and you couldn't get in? Possibly you have the maps located in the wrong directory? I'm no expert, but it's important to have the map .rfa file located in the correct folder

#3 «4fun» Syndrum² ×

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:40 AM

file location is C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\Mods\XPack2\Archives\bf1942\Levels\Telemark.rfa
I have nothing changed since, I have installed the game :wasnt-me:

#4 Section8

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:28 AM

I found this in the technical help area where you have posted. There have been several people, including admins, who have had similar issues for one reason or the other. I would look throughout this forum as there are several posts regarding this subject.

Here is just one of them that I came across.

Tech

#5 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:43 PM

I suggest to uninstal ONLY SW expantion pack and re install it, for sure some bug ocurred while at instal process.

#6 Sgt. NoScope

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:46 PM

Twilight pointed this out to me; If you try to join the server as the map is changing, you will be unable to join and receive a 'Map not found' error message. Did you only try to join once? It may have just been unlucky timing that is to blame

#7 posi

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:41 AM

also, typically 'complete' sets of 1942 are prone to having bad keys or issues with SW.

'anthology' sets are prefered.

#8 «4fun» Syndrum² ×

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:20 AM

I suggest to uninstal ONLY SW expantion pack and re install it, for sure some bug ocurred while at instal process.

If that happens again, I will do what you said :wasnt-me:

Twilight pointed this out to me; If you try to join the server as the map is changing, you will be unable to join and receive a 'Map not found' error message. Did you only try to join once? It may have just been unlucky timing that is to blame

I do not think that is the problem cuzz the map Telemark running for 15 minutes..

#9 «4fun» Syndrum² ×

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:24 AM

I found this in the technical help area where you have posted. There have been several people, including admins, who have had similar issues for one reason or the other. I would look throughout this forum as there are several posts regarding this subject.

Here is just one of them that I came across.

Tech

I have just looked, But my cd key looks good :wasnt-me:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com