Photo

Is my joystick dead ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

Hi,

I have a logitech atack 3 (not a fancy or expensive joystick but game prety well) and now when check configurations i can see that axis are all bad, midle is as lower righ corner and is impossible to play as it is now.

I tought was a USB ports error, but I have pluged my old sidweinder joystick and axis are right, midle is at midle. so it is not a USD port issue, as I also have checked it in all USB ports and same happened.

Did my joystick died ? it is repairable ? should i need to purchase new one ? ideas ?

Will apreciate any help, tips etc.

#2 GeeZer_Lyse

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:30 PM

Hi TroopeR,

I think your Logitech stick might be broken. Sometimes my (newest joystick) a Thrustmaster messes up on Windows 8 as well, then i just have to reconnect the USB port or go into settings and reset settings (controlpanel). (here shown from right to left)
Over the years I have had around 8 joysticks, and they usually starts giving me trouble with view, fireing buttoms or sideruder, before I have to get a new one.
See attached snapshot (Nulstil til standard means reset to standard)

Cheers GeeZer_Lyse

Attached Files

#3 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:57 PM

:D Hey Bud !!

Thank you for stoping by .

Im playing with my old sidewinder joy, so far having soo much fun with it malfunctioning moments that give extra spice to the whole action....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com