Photo

Hello all

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 charliejoles

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:44 AM

My name is Charlie (Ace),

Im 36 i beleave, Been messing with computer software since my early teens. I have my own 7 Days To Die Server. I have been enjoying playing in yalls Arma 2 Epoch server taking a break from my server, and meeting new people here. I had a server very simmler to yalls with my own custom script, and my server i have now uses my won custom mods as well. I went to school for computer software engineering and I speak and program in several  languages such as Spanish, c# C++, Java, Html, Xml, CSS, PHP, and many more lol. But my spelling sucks ;)

I do enjoy meting and playing games with different people all over the world. Yall have a welcoming server and TS so I have brought a few of the players on my server over to play with yall to. I be leave there are 10 of us here now, but we go back and fourth to our server. If any one needs help on any thing that I can help with Ill always try to help. If yall have any questions about me or my guys or gals, just hit me up. Im a Texan and we try to be help full all the time.

• posi likes this

#2 pinchythelobster

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:43 PM

Hello and welcome. Thanks for stopping by and bringing friends.

#3 Randigar

Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:05 PM

hiyas

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Introduction

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com