Photo

DayZ-Epoch Server Updates/bug tracking

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#81 Treleifin

Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:14 PM

1. Random ai have random amounts of coin on them now. Happy Hunting.

2. Don't like the stairs? Use the elevator. No really, they are working now.

Enjoy your gaming!

-Treleifin

#82 Bob Dobbs

Posted 08 February 2019 - 05:39 PM

In Takistan:

Gem Buildings disappear after a game reset. I made two "bars" in my plot pole area that disappeared after a reset.

#83 Treleifin

Posted 09 February 2019 - 07:13 AM

Thank you for reporting this, Bobbi. I have seen your post and will look into it.

#84 Bob Dobbs

Posted 09 February 2019 - 04:21 PM

Thank you for reporting this, Bobbi. I have seen your post and will look into it.

Just an addition, I put the Pub/bar on a dock just in case that was the issue, and it disappeared as well

#85 Skuttlefoot

Posted 06 October 2019 - 08:00 PM

Hey Guys,

I hope you all are doing well. I know it's been a long time! A few buddies and I jumped back in to Arma2 Cherno for some fun, but there are a few things we wanted to ask to adjust.

In general, the Roaming AI are OP. We have AI teams spawning on top of us and multiple groups within 10 minutes apart. The Heli AI is absolutely relentless. Once they find you, there is just no way to shake them unless you haul ass across the map, and we haven't made it very far in any situation thus far.

Is there anyway you guys can adjust the AI Spawn? Decrease the time or at least extend their spawn radius farther away?

Is there anyway to adjust the Heli AI to focus more on Air targets, or be easier to shoot down/less aggressive?

Luckily I have millions in the bank from previous play, but It's gotten to the point that I go down the road unless its in my BTR. The fresh players are at an extreme disadvantage.

Overall, I love what you guys have done with the server. The mods you have implemented are amazing. (Sell from vehicle, HELL YEAH!)

Would love to play more, but my buddies are completely turned off by how difficult the server has become.

Would appreciate any support you may be able to provide.

Regards,

Skuttle

#86 Treleifin

Posted 08 October 2019 - 08:28 PM

Changed the ai spawn distance from players. They shouldn't spawn right on top of you now. Note that the NW airfield is still a hot spawn for ai though and it multiplies if you have more players together up there. 

Have not touched the ai skills. They are base level as always. If you want a comparison, go to our Takistan server. The ai there are only mildly cranked up (on purpose) and much worse than Chernarus. 

Happy Gaming,

Trel

#87 Skuttlefoot

Posted 09 October 2019 - 05:30 PM

Thanks, Trel!

We appreciate your support! We don't mind the difficulty level of the AI; it keeps us on our toes.

Is there anything you can do about the AI Heli?

I don't remember them being so aggressive. 

Derek was shot and killed while riding his bike, doing 40 from an AI Heli 580 meters away. Not a one-shot, but straight up Valentine's Day Massacre.

I had two AI Helicopters jump on me near Stary, and I could never get away from them. By a miracle I made it to Stary trader, but they just kept circling, relentless.

I was taking off from Bash trader towing my MTVR and got attacked from an AI Heli I didn't even hear - Took my engine out in a single volley. Crashed and lost both vehicles. I have no way to fly and defend myself, and now that the BTRs only have PKTs, it takes a long time to shoot the things down.

Don't get us wrong; we like the Air AI concept, it's just way too OP in our opinion.

Can you turn them off or adjust them to be less aggressive? Or is there a point where they are no longer an issue? Are there any tips we are overlooking that will turn this experience around?

Regards,

Skuttle

#88 Treleifin

Posted 10 October 2019 - 04:22 PM

Heli's have been adjusted. FYI you can take a heli out with a 240, a 249, or a PKP. I can personally do it with a DMR but it is not so easy for new players. I would recommend getting one of those guns. You can find them at Balota and they should also be for sale at the regular trader in Starry. 

#89 Skuttlefoot

Posted 10 October 2019 - 06:28 PM

Thanks Trel!

We're trying to log into the server but it just says "wait for host" and doesn't progress to the lobby. Any idea what might be happening?

#90 Treleifin

Posted 10 October 2019 - 06:30 PM

I'm going to reboot the server. Give it five minutes.

#91 Treleifin

Posted 09 November 2019 - 11:11 AM

Chernarus map has been updated. Also, I took the liberty of fixing custom missions. Old custom missions are now in play again. Enjoy!

*NOTE

Known issues since the Bohemia update, players have had to install and reinstall their arma 2 several times to get all the files downloaded for the game. I suggest starting your steam in as administrator. Right click Steam, run as admin. Also verify your files! 

Also, Dayz Launcher seems to not be working properly. Launch Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead through steam. Choose Multiplayer. Choose Remote on the bottom, type in the IP:172.241.112.112  port 2302 and hit JOIN. 

-Trel

#92 Treleifin

Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:59 PM

The Arma 2 Dayz Takistan server has been updated. 

Happy Gaming!

-Trel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com