Exile PVE Altis is Updated to 1.0.4 Pineapple

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CrDraggin

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:04 PM

Hey Everyone, 

The Exile server is officially updated to 1.0.4 "Pineapple". Couple of things
- Database is wiped. AI will be quickier
- We are still adding a few days over the next few weeks once people play on it. 
- We added 29 new missions. More coming!
- Respect based loudouts are back!
- Fishing will be added later.
- More spawn points will be added later. 
- more XM8 apps to come!
- All trash loot has been removed. 
- A few other edits to loot have been done. 
- We are looking at a few more scripts. So more news on that coming later. 
- i have added several other DLC's attached to the server, but nothing has been added to traders or missions. So if you dont have the DLC, no worries.
- Sell crates are fixed respect should not be removed.

Thank you everyone for the patience. Winter Chern is next!!!

#2 Treleifin

Posted 23 April 2018 - 05:16 PM

Thank you, Craig!

So far it rocks.

#3 Treleifin

Posted 23 April 2018 - 05:51 PM

Post Note:

I want to take this time to really say thank you to Craig for all of the hard work and hours that he has put into this game behind the scenes. I do mean HOURS because people like Gunner, Foxin, and myself, were there to help with the small things. There has been some dedication that goes unnoticed sometimes and I wanted to say that I appreciate it. 

And to our players, we do listen and we do care. I know it doesn't seem like it sometimes when your stuff is getting lost or broken. I know that it isn't satisfying when you seemingly get blown off about a complaint. It is not that you get blown off. It is that a person has to first dedicate hours to go through a code someone else wrote and find out what is wrong and that is if you can even find out what is wrong and then TRY to find a way to fix it even though you are not the person who wrote the code in the first place. So it takes time. Sometimes it takes a few months. We JUST NOW got a fix for a crate sell mod that the creator of the mod himself didn't want to touch when it broke. We did get the fix though because we cared enough to keep it there so you weren't doing things the hard way again. So I hope you do come back and game with us, some of you who have gotten upset and decided to toss us for another server while we waited on the fixes, because we really like gaming with you or we wouldn't be trying to please you with the small stuff.

Sincerely,

Treleifin

• CrDraggin likes this

#4 bucketinkansas

Posted 23 April 2018 - 05:58 PM

Thank YOU!!  :music-smiley-008:  :music-smiley-008:  :music-smiley-008:  Frag On!

#5 BOVA

Posted 23 April 2018 - 08:56 PM

Thanks Craig for all of the hard work and long hours that you put into the servers.

#6 Foxin

Posted 23 April 2018 - 09:02 PM

Thank you for the work can't wait for the winter map.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com