Photo

I did it!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Highway Man

Posted 17 October 2018 - 08:53 AM

I made top 10 in gametracker!

Small things amuse small minds.Attached File  Screenshot_2018-10-17-08-54-13.png   71.76KB   0 downloads
  • Lin, Jubilee and Captain John H. Miller like this

#2 pinchythelobster

Posted 17 October 2018 - 09:13 AM

Nice! You should change your name to Route 10.  :cowdance:

• Highway Man likes this

#3 Highway Man

Posted 17 October 2018 - 09:18 AM

I also ought to go treat myself to some fresh asphalt.... :chk: lol.

#4 Lonestar

Posted 19 October 2018 - 09:00 AM

aieeeee i'm #6  :monkeydance:

:bancow: :Party:

KNICE :cool1:

• Highway Man likes this

#5 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 19 October 2018 - 09:17 AM

KLIES!!!! You must have payed gametracker!

#6 Highway Man

Posted 19 October 2018 - 12:39 PM

KLIES!!!! You must have payed gametracker!
The Russians did it!!!!! :chk:

#7 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 20 October 2018 - 07:34 AM

Game Tracker? Something one has to join?

Is it real?

There are alot more then ten players on Moon, Plus how are they ranked?

#8 Rubulator

Posted 20 October 2018 - 05:53 PM

HM has plummeted to #11

My, how the mighty have fallen....  :chk: 

• Highway Man likes this

#9 Highway Man

Posted 20 October 2018 - 10:38 PM

Nitpick at every small detail. :chk: :chk:
  • Rubulator likes this

#10 Zap Rowsdower

Posted 21 October 2018 - 09:47 AM

Game Tracker? Something one has to join?

Is it real?

There are alot more then ten players on Moon, Plus how are they ranked?

seems it just automatically tracks it.

go to gametracker's site. search games for bf1942 and find moon's server on the list. you may have to search for your name,but its probably there.

mine was....at a humble 39.

#11 Highway Man

Posted 21 October 2018 - 04:51 PM

Or click on the server banner above the shoutbox

#12 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 21 October 2018 - 05:01 PM

I guess I haven't explored enough.

Will this game tracker change my life?

• bobby wiggle, Rubulator and Highway Man like this

#13 Zap Rowsdower

Posted 21 October 2018 - 06:16 PM

Or click on the server banner above the shoutbox

if you want to make things easy,sure. but i'm a man who likes a challenge.

• Highway Man likes this

#14 bobby wiggle

Posted 21 October 2018 - 06:30 PM

I guess I haven't explored enough.

Will this game tracker change my life?

Yes and no

#15 Renlist

Posted 21 October 2018 - 10:53 PM

Big fish in a pond that is drying up fast, No thanks to MG maps that are well fought when the time runs out...only to have the game extended another 22 minutes.

#16 posi

Posted 21 October 2018 - 11:08 PM

I played the last Market, 20 Minutes ago preceding your post.   It was a stock 45 as was the map before it, Aghelia I believe.  You were not there.  

It's a gametracker thread.  Did you feel the need to comment as to why you don't rate?

I suppose so,  carry on , carrying on.

• Lonewolf-McQuade and mistamontiel like this

#17 Spare Parts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 12:04 AM

Big fish in a pond that is drying up fast, No thanks to MG maps that are well fought when the time runs out...only to have the game extended another 22 minutes.

This thread is people celebrating an achievement. Not an overly large deal, but enough that people who enjoy each others company, made comments, funny or otherwise.  In other but similar words, these folks were having a good time.  Is your impotent rage so intense, that you had to force yourself to be involved? I am already aware of the limits of your intelligence, that is something you have shown us all.  This though, what you did here, that was just shitty.  I am not as blind as I pretend and I know full well why you still haunt this place.  You were probably the guy who hung out at your high school after graduation.  Hell you probably still go to football games and drive by your old school on your lunch break, from some job you hate, in your wife's car cause yours is in the shop.  You shake your fist at an unfair god, who keeps you down and denies you your dreams, whatever they may be.  You love the sound of your own voice and believe that your wisdom rivals Solomon himself, if only someone would listen, if someone just understood. 

I don't like you Renlist, I don't like you a lot.  You have a new home, go to their forum, tell them how good of a job they do, tell them how much you love playing there, oh wait, I don't think they like you either.  Lastly, if you say anything negative in this thread or to any of the people involved, I will take away your voice.  I can make it so it doesn't matter what you think, I can keep your audience from reading what you write.  NO ONE will know how smart you are because NO ONE will know you're here.

• Lonewolf-McQuade and Highway Man like this

#18 Highway Man

Posted 22 October 2018 - 07:56 AM

I think the reason they usually extend the maps are
1. The players are having a good time on a good map.
2 . Someone asks for more time and other players agree.
(See 1. If 2. Doesn't make sense)

I'm sure you would see it different if you were running the server or Adminning the server, because it seems to me there is a thin line between gaining and losing players, and the admins do what they see fit for players to have a good time, and gain players.
  • Lonewolf-McQuade and Rubulator like this

#19 Lin

Posted 22 October 2018 - 08:48 PM

You have come here for help, and we have helped you. I don't believe you ever had the courtesy to say Thank You. Now this...this isn't a very nice way to repay kindness. Please go ask your mom to tell you about the Golden Rule.

in your wife's ... 

There wouldn't be enough money in the world...

You know, Renlist, there are some things that grownups don't really care about. As long as we have good people in the server, as long as we continue to have fun, why spread hate?

• Lonewolf-McQuade, mistamontiel and Highway Man like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com