Photo

ok, now Im pissed

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Angel of Doom

Posted 03 July 2004 - 07:38 AM

My scores and kdr was erased from BFtracks. I am uber pissed. WTF!? And im not even tracked on gametracks. WTF could be going on? :angry: :angry: :shoot2:

#2 Lin

Posted 03 July 2004 - 08:43 AM

As far as I know, BFTracks starts over at the beginning of every month. BFStats, when it was up, used to track the prior what...90 days?

#3 Why Two Kay

Posted 03 July 2004 - 09:03 AM

Each month the stats are put into a history section. Look in the upper-right hand corner of the page and you will see some months listed. Click on June and you will be able to see last month's stats. Also, some points for each map was converted into Veteran bonus points. They show up in the new month's section to carry over some of your points.

Go to the FAQ stat section for more details. http://bftracks.us/FAQ.html#3

#4 Enforcer

Posted 12 July 2004 - 08:14 AM

Yeah, I stopped being tracked too. Don't know why but I don't even show up anymore on BFTracks under the Moon servers.

#5 Why Two Kay

Posted 12 July 2004 - 09:30 AM

I have asked on their forums a question. IT turns out that the Moon servers are somtimes not tracked after a Map Reset. If you go to the moongamers homepage and click "BF Tracks" for either server, you will notice somtimes it will say
Last On-Line: and then a date and time. I have gotten a best round of 200-54 and it doesnt show up as my best round because "This was not a tracked time." Go here for my question to them: http://forums.bftrac...opic.php?t=1933 (note: I think Flyer is on that forum :unsure: )

#6 bbb

Posted 20 July 2004 - 08:27 PM

i'm pissed too, so i shall post here!

my battlefield pings out everytime, at around 350-450, but my ping shows up as 3-50(in game scoreboard).

any suggestions? no settings were changed since yesterday when it worked!

#7 Lin

Posted 20 July 2004 - 08:30 PM

Check the Internet Health Report. There were several red spots yesterday, and my guess is it's still under construction...

#8 Why Two Kay

Posted 20 July 2004 - 08:34 PM

i'm pissed too, so i shall post here!

my battlefield pings out everytime, at around 350-450, but my ping shows up as 3-50(in game scoreboard).

any suggestions? no settings were changed since yesterday when it worked!

Well, all that is happening is your overpinging. (is that one word or two?) I suggest you run ping plotter. Pinging High? . It will tell you where the spike is in your connection. Try rebooting your cable modem/DSL modem. Also, you could try shutting down any other program that could be accessing the internet at the same time (such as RA or TS) and see if that fixes the problem. If that fixes it then only run one (TS or RA) at the same time. Turn off all IM programs and XFire if your using it.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com