Photo

Technical help needed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 birney

Posted 29 March 2019 - 11:14 PM

Two weeks or so ago there was the update that stopped a few of us getting in to the arma 3 main server but allowed the people in to keep playing, remember that?  After the update had been put on the server and with help from Trel I got into the server bought myself an infrit yada yada yada and since than zip. I cannot get into the server. I have verified game files, reinstalled exile. Reaquired a3 launcher - unloaded and reloaded the mods? - whatever its called but what got me into the server last time via Trel. The error/kick code is for the most part the same that being - Session lost verifying pbo failed@foxsurvivalcars\addons\.data.pbo - or words therabouts. To add insult to injury our server shows up in arma3 actuall server list but nott in the A3 launcher.  

Could one of our wonderfull techy staff please get in touch with my guys who will get back in touch with you so we can do brunch! Short of a complete reinstall I am at a lost!

#2 Treleifin

Posted 30 March 2019 - 07:16 AM

Try deleting the fox survival cars from your mods. Then when you join it should reinstall it.

Thanks for the heads up about the a3 launcher. Foxin checked into it before and we removed the mod that they said caused us to not show up. We should be showing up. We will have to ask their tech guys what is going on.

#3 birney

Posted 31 March 2019 - 12:10 PM

Thank you Trel it worked - in a way -  meaning I got back in server. I will explain how I fixed it. More so for any players who may come across a similar issue.

I checked the steam/steamapps/common folder on my pc and there was no mod folder, nor was there a mod folder in my documents. I looked in my A3 launcher mod folder and there was nothing in there even close to @fox/survival/cars. In the actuall game launcher you have a mod tab. Top half shows mods you have, bottom half shows mods you dont have. In my top half it showed fox survival cars. It was by sheer luck that I put my curser over the far left of the screen and it says "you can drag and drop to install or unistall mods" With nothing to losse I dragged anything related to @fox from the top(installed) to the bottom(uninstall) and try'd to rejoin our beloved server under set up mods and join and voila it worked, at least or now lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com