Photo

This one time, in BF42

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Some Girl Named Cher

Posted 22 June 2020 - 01:10 AM

Keep it going....

This one time, in BF42.... I prayed as we headed down to the ground that this soldier did not just eat Taco Bell 🤣

#2 birney

Posted 07 July 2020 - 08:08 PM

This one time in bf42...I told breed I was goasting and recording a video and could he see the flag. He stopped told me he could see it..than I sniped him...Laughed? I nearly shat!

• Capn Cackler likes this

#3 BrEEd

Posted 09 July 2020 - 12:34 PM

This one time in bf42...I told breed I was goasting and recording a video and could he see the flag. He stopped told me he could see it..than I sniped him...Laughed? I nearly shat!

That was so brutal hahaha. Well played!

This one time I got an extremely lucky zook shot on Wasabi (after he killed me about 20x): http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

#4 birney

Posted 12 July 2020 - 05:02 PM

This one time at band camp I kissed one of the band members..she was the tuba player,,,

Only posting this cause I can and it comes under "this one time in bf42..."

For Breed and BigD !!!!

• BrEEd, HARRY TRIGGER and posi like this

#5 BrEEd

Posted 14 July 2020 - 08:19 AM

This one time at band camp I kissed one of the band members..she was the tuba player,,,

Only posting this cause I can and it comes under "this one time in bf42..."

For Breed and BigD !!!!

Ahhh great videos!

• posi likes this

#6 birney

Posted 19 July 2020 - 03:49 PM

This one time in bf42...I told Some girl called Cher I was goasting and recording a video and could she kneel by the flag in her main than I sniped her!!

#7 Some Girl Named Cher

Posted 17 August 2020 - 10:00 PM

This one time in bf42...I told Some girl called Cher I was goasting and recording a video and could she kneel by the flag in her main than I sniped her!!

You sure did hahahaha

#8 Rapid Fire

Posted 21 August 2020 - 10:24 AM

This one time in bf42.... Bullet was saying these players were really easy to snipe, I found him, knifed him, and proceeded to tell him he was playing on a coop server. 

#9 Catman

Posted 23 August 2020 - 03:00 PM

This one time in BF1942... alittlegirl was camping the stairs with expacks at Arnhem Bridge and I took out my wrench, picked up the expack before the corner, switched to my rifle and shot it and then I finished off with the pistol before alittlegirl was able to denote the next expack in a panic.   :D

#10 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 23 August 2020 - 03:08 PM

This one time in BF1942... alittlegirl was camping the stairs with expacks at Arnhem Bridge 

Just this one time?

• Christine1 likes this

#11 Highway Man

Posted 23 August 2020 - 04:20 PM

This one time in BF1942... alittlegirl was camping the stairs with expacks at Arnhem Bridge

Just this one time?
Wins the internet

#12 Some Girl Named Cher

Posted 23 August 2020 - 07:13 PM

That is epic :lol:
  • Christine1 likes this

#13 Catman

Posted 23 August 2020 - 08:34 PM

Just this one time?

lol...good point.  I might have done it to her a few times.  Oh wait...aha...I see your point!  Yeah, she hates using the rifles :( 

#14 Moving Target

Posted 23 August 2020 - 10:33 PM

Just this one time?

More appropriate:

This one time alittlegirl wasn't expacking.
  • Captain John H. Miller likes this

#15 Highway Man

Posted 23 August 2020 - 11:00 PM

Oh, guess what happened to me on Market garden this evening.
Hint: it involves a tall pointy object, a winged craft, and possibly a piloting error.

#16 Hammer

Posted 19 February 2021 - 11:20 PM

This one time I knifed Birney AND sniped Rapid Fire in the same game.

#17 Hornet

Posted 27 February 2021 - 11:59 AM

This one time, in BF42 on Shank Beach during Omaha Para Meatgrind, X-Double-X won a knife fight against me and smack talked pretty hard. I think I beat him in 15 or 20 knife fights in a row after that.

• Some Girl Named Cher likes this

#18 gensolo

Posted 01 March 2021 - 10:52 AM

This one time in BF42, I z00ked Hornet several times in the face during low grav Berlin. In fact, it was just a few weeks ago :P.

#19 Some Girl Named Cher

Posted 01 March 2021 - 01:15 PM

This one time, in BF42, Birney said "Hey Cher, stand really still for just a minute. I am capturing a video". Then he shot me in the head :lol:

#20 dodgem

Posted 02 March 2021 - 05:29 AM

This one time, in BF1942, a player named Kantor who didn't strafe or make himself difficult to shoot and instead took zook pot shots at tanks from 100s metres away ALL GAME (rarely hitting) once zooked me from allied beach at the waterline when I was circle sniping at middle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com