Photo

Request for Bocage

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Highway Man

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:36 PM

Could the ALLIED APC  be a spawn point too?  Why do only the Axis have the APC/Spawn?

• Grassy likes this

#2 Renlist

Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:35 AM

Putting it here in the "suggestion box", it just might have a hell of a chance. 

#3 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:40 AM

Yes, there is an option to. I believe the reasons they don't have a spawn APC; 1) allies have 2 bridges to go to the middle 2) they have a B17 to bring havok.

• Hairy Russian Dude and Highway Man like this

#4 Grassy

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:57 AM

Yes, there is an option to. I believe the reasons they don't have a spawn APC; 1) allies have 2 bridges to go to the middle 2) they have a B17 to bring havok.

The bottleneck at the one bridge for axis is a huge disadvantage, especially at the start of the map.   I can remember in competition ( a grassy moment forgive me..lol) on the vanilla version taking out several players along with tanks with the bomber on that one bridge..  That being said, you know what though, perhaps it may be worth looking at and could possibly give a new dynamic to the map...or perhaps not.  The main outcome of the map though is getting to the middle first and holding your backbase.  This mainly depends on the players and teamwork from either side.

#5 Highway Man

Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:18 PM

True, I did not think of that.

Germans can swim :) 

But most of the time the axis uses the APC to take to the allied main, and allies would have a hard time getting to the main, unless they go all the way around.  But axis can go around too.

• Grassy likes this

#6 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 22 April 2018 - 01:27 PM

2) they have a B17 to bring havok.

Enough said.

• Highway Man likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com