Photo

DoD:S achievements

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 sagittarii

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:34 PM

Hey DoD:S crowd,

Ive a problem with the achievements Ive done so far. Sometimes I get them and the little msg box on bottom right side comes up saying that I got this or that achievement. When I want to look up in the general menu what achievements Ive done so far, they are missing. Just 1 of 3 completed achievements gets saved in the general achiement overview...

Dunno, maybe its my game, or the different servers I play on... Plus, I couldnt find any info about how to get the achievments saved in the net.

Could someone help pls?

thank you

!sag

PS: The achievements are not that important for me. But its good to see the progress as a n00b like me =) No big deal if there is no solution.

#2 Perculator

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:25 PM

Are you sure the pop-ups you're seeing in the bottom right aren't just progress towards achievements? Next time you see one pop up, look at it and see what it says. As an example, for the weapon or class kills, it'll pop up something that will tell you you're 500/1000 kills towards getting an achievement. When you actually get one, it'll pop up the thing in the lower right AND it'll say it in general game chat.

#3 sagittarii

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:59 PM

Are you sure the pop-ups you're seeing in the bottom right aren't just progress towards achievements? Next time you see one pop up, look at it and see what it says. As an example, for the weapon or class kills, it'll pop up something that will tell you you're 500/1000 kills towards getting an achievement. When you actually get one, it'll pop up the thing in the lower right AND it'll say it in general game chat.

Ahhhhh! Thanks man... I should probably RTFM...

:coo:

#4 STRYPER

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:13 PM

Aw I thought this was going to be a nice chat about everyone's achievements. Do you mind if I hijack your thread?

Personally, I think the Take No Prisoners achievement where you have to kill 4 enemies after the round is over is the hardest. After every round I always try to toss a nade into the enemy bunker and try and hunt down rouge pieces of furniture but I never get more than 2 :(

What's your personal difficult achievement?

#5 Sgt.Stahlman

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:34 PM

That one is especially difficult on our server due to the furnature. Not that the out of place is so hard to find, but that the kill points are so darn hard to find unless you use your knife.

For me, believe it or not, the one I have had the most trouble with is the "Double Cross". I have yet to remember to EVER pick up and throw back a grenade. My first and only instinct is RUUUUN!!!!!

#6 Perculator

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:35 PM

I think Jack of All Trades will probably be the hardest for me to get:

In a single life, get a kill with an MG, Sniper Rifle, Rifle, SubMG and a Grenade.

#7 SabaHell

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:16 PM

I'd have to say Jack of All Trades for me as well. I like pressuring my enemies so it doesn't give me the opportunity to pick up and leave with an enemy weapon that I need. :P

#8 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:17 AM

Getting and receiving the Steam updates. I play so seldom. So each time I try and play Steam sits there and has to update. After so long the updating process seems to be at a stalemate. I just hit cancel. :huh: Go back to playing BF 42.

Edited by HARRY TRIGGER, 26 May 2011 - 06:19 AM.

#9 Perculator

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:15 AM

Crank Steam up when you're getting ready to do something else. I'll let mine update while I'm eating dinner or watching TV or something. If you've got lots of games on there that are trying to update, pause all of those updates except for DoD:S so that it'll get Steams full attention.

Then you can come frag with us. :applaud:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com