Photo

I got banned because I got insulted

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 FatalityX

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:13 PM

I really like to play on moongamer's DOD server, but I just got banned because a guy insulted me, here's the chat thing (I copied and pasted):

Chimera: Kaninen use a Multihack
El Ejército de los Estados Unidos se anota 1 punto
El jugador ChadChadSmithSmithTheChadSmith ha abandonado la partida (Disconnect by user.)
This is a FUN server, not a STATS server, please play accordingly.

I said:

FatalityX: you use hacks, we dont

(We where getting f**ed, I don't understand why he said that)

And then the guy said:

Chimera: I only Cheat with your Girlfriend thats all but Kaninen use a Multi Hack
El Ejército de los Estados Unidos se anota 1 punto
(

FatalityX: voteban
MoonGamers Kustom Kettle FF-on server NOW OPEN! 173.208.44.68:27012
FatalityX: so i cant get insulted but i cant say "fuck"

Then some "admin" or wherever muted me:

(ADMIN) [Admin] LeadPaint: muted player FatalityX for 60 minutes

And inmediately banned me, so on this servers people can say wherever the [edited] they like and provoke others, and you must just shut up?,

#2 Lin

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:24 PM

I will move this to the DOD unban section, where it belongs so you can get a response. Lead normally has a light trigger finger, and if you're having an issue with another player you should ask for admin assistance and we'll gladly help. Other than saying that, I'll let Lead respond to your post.

#3 FatalityX

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:33 PM

I will move this to the DOD unban section, where it belongs so you can get a response. Lead normally has a light trigger finger, and if you're having an issue with another player you should ask for admin assistance and we'll gladly help. Other than saying that, I'll let Lead respond to your post.

I don't know what "team speak" is, I don't have a clue about what can I do

#4 Lin

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:38 PM

TeamSpeak is a voice program we use to talk with each other while in game. Our admins hang out a lot in there so if you need to find one for addressing concerns (like the one you tried to handle for yourself) you can. It is a free program and is located at www.teamspeak.com

#5 Lin

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:44 PM

I am speaking with Whitewolf who was the one who banned you. He indicates you have been using bad language on the server quite frequently lately. You have been warned and muted repeatedly and yet you continue to curse on our PG server. "PG" means that we do not allow cursing like the f-bomb, we do not allow vulgarity, etc. And, if someone is giving you issues, get an admin's attention and we will handle it. That keeps you out of trouble.

In the meantime the ban is a temporary one. Once you're allowed back in, please do not curse in our server any more. It is against our ruleset.

#6 FatalityX

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:45 PM

Thank you. But could you do something about that user that provoke me?, the admin saw everything but he didn't do anything about it.

(Sorry for my bad english)

#7 Lin

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:56 PM

We are discussing it is TS right now.

#8 Xianide

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

The other user you speak of, is no longer in the server but I will stay informed of his/her activity as long as the person is on the server.
I was not entirely active at the time but I heard the comments from the other admins present.

I have been lenient with you since I witness your comments such as "Tobias is Maddddd" and this was said a few times on the same map.
I should had warned you at the time, but I will expect you to abide to MoonGamers' server rules and behave as it is a PG server, once your temporary ban is over and you are actively playing there.

If you have any other quarrels, please free to state it here, and I'll try my best to respond to it.

#9 FatalityX

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:23 PM

The other user you speak of, is no longer in the server but I will stay informed of his/her activity as long as the person is on the server.
I was not entirely active at the time but I heard the comments from the other admins present.

I have been lenient with you since I witness your comments such as "Tobias is Maddddd" and this was said a few times on the same map.
I should had warned you at the time, but I will expect you to abide to MoonGamers' server rules and behave as it is a PG server, once your temporary ban is over and you are actively playing there.

If you have any other quarrels, please free to state it here, and I'll try my best to respond to it.

Oh!, I have not played with/against Tobias in a whlile, I like him, is a cool guy, I didn't knew I was bothering him with those comments, I mean, those comments were not with the intention of insult. But anyways, I think "Tobias is maaaaaaaaaaaad" is not that bad, I mean... not worse than "I use cheats with your girlfriend", isn't?. Btw, when the ban will be over?, after almost 12 hours of work is always good to blast some nazis.

#10 Lin

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

Thank you. But could you do something about that user that provoke me?, the admin saw everything but he didn't do anything about it.

(Sorry for my bad english)

You have been an instigator of many provocations yourself FatalityX. We will watch for others to start issues with you but you will need to deal with the other side of that coin. We'll be asking you to stop provoking as well. ;)

#11 Xianide

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:50 PM

Oh!, I have not played with/against Tobias in a whlile, I like him, is a cool guy, I didn't knew I was bothering him with those comments, I mean, those comments were not with the intention of insult. But anyways, I think "Tobias is maaaaaaaaaaaad" is not that bad, I mean... not worse than "I use cheats with your girlfriend", isn't?. Btw, when the ban will be over?, after almost 12 hours of work is always good to blast some nazis.

The comments with Tobias was possibly over a week ago or two. While Tobias did not respond to your comments or said anything for that manner, there is no telling what he was thinking of if he chose to stay quiet. I'm sure he doesn't mind honestly about the comments, but I can be wrong if he feels different about it.
On my half, I was not really liking the repeated comments. If it was just once, I would probably just ignore it.

As for the other comment, I already stated as mentioned previously below.

I was informed your ban is lifted, feel free to try connecting and once you are in, I expect you to behave accordingly as I am tired of your previous behavior from being lenient with you.
Let me know if you cannot connect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com