Photo

Unban Request - Pfc. Brew [1st RB]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 D.Brew

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:59 PM

Tonight at about 10:15 PM EST I was on the Moongamers mostly stock maps Day of Defeat Source server. I was playing with the name "Pfc. Brew [1st RB], and my steam ID is STEAM_0:0:37722556. I was doing relatively well on a map called dod_library. And someone accused me of using a "on the fly weapon switch bot", at the time of the accusation I was using the rocket class and picking up random weapons because I was out of rockets, so that is probably where that came from. Anyway after that I tone down my game-play, and soon after I was suddenly disconnected and given a message "Added to ban list" Thanks for reading this and for your consideration.

- Pfc. Brew [1st RB]

#2 LeadPaint

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:01 AM

Hello Brew,
I was not the banning admin, but the admin is being notified.

#3 Lin

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:11 AM

This is not a new message to you, but we'll try it one more time.

This is a server that we pay for in order to have fun with friends. This is not a competitive server. This is not a server to come stroke your e-go on. I saw you come in and I saw how quickly you went from 0 to 50. I saw the comments and your responses. And I saw your score continue to rise quickly. So, I interrupted your game because I would rather see you leave than the regulars that I like.

You are quickly turning into "persona non grata". I don't care what you do on other servers, but on this server, please remember the following:
1. This is not a comp server; learn to have fun in other ways besides getting the most kills.
2. Turn off your scripts. All of them. Try playing like the rest of us do...without enhancements.
3. Do not taunt.
4. Instead of trying to drive others off the server, try getting to know them. It might help you with #1above.
5. Remember that you are a guest here, and that status can and will change without notice if you do not comply with our requests.
6. Share all of the above with your mouthy friend. He is going down the same path.

You should be able to join the server again; if you have difficulty, post here. And just for the record...I do not expect that you have the strength of character it will take to comply with all of the above. Should you surprise me and actually turn into someone that we all can have fun with, you will be welcome on the server.
  • Moose Springsteen likes this

#4 smegga

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

as of the 21st he was in game.

#5 Lin

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:31 PM

You're done here. We have tried talking with you, warning, you, and you still do what you want to do on our server. It's beyond whether or not you hack, it's that you don't care about our server, and we do. This is an invitation for you to go kill someone else's server. You're done killing ours.

This one is permanent.
  • Moose Springsteen likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com