Photo

Battlefield 1

gameplay!

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#21 Harriet Tubman

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:08 PM

If that is a question, then yes. It's a behemoth for the losing team, just like the zeppelin and the battleship they have on other maps.

#22 Grassy

Posted 27 August 2016 - 05:20 PM

If you signed up before August 21st you get the beta for free Aug. 31st via origin.  It's going to run for about a week.

#23 Renlist

Posted 27 August 2016 - 05:42 PM

The train or zepplins will be roving spawn points ?  Eager to hear the beta forum feedback.

BF2142 was not a bad game while we played it.  It's probably that game on steroids.

#24 Grassy

Posted 27 August 2016 - 06:41 PM

I'll let you know in 4 days

#25 Harriet Tubman

Posted 27 August 2016 - 07:00 PM

The train or zepplins will be roving spawn points ?  Eager to hear the beta forum feedback.

BF2142 was not a bad game while we played it.  It's probably that game on steroids.

Yea they are moving spawn points. The train is on tracks so it can't go where it pleases but the zeppelin can have a driver move it around.

#26 Grassy

Posted 28 August 2016 - 01:40 AM

Does anyone beside's me qualify for the beta on the august 31?

#27 posi

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:25 PM

It allowed me to download with specs and video drivers that would not suffice.   So, I'm out until PC upgrades.

I found some of our players though....  

Cr_TQqjr_WIAEwb_PK.jpg

• Rubulator likes this

#28 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:24 PM

Singleplayer Trailer:

#29 Grassy

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:35 PM

The only downfall of the BETA was the rampant open hacking.  Admins didn't do much to control it.  They were shelling trainers out like hotdogs at a baseball game all over you tube for free.   Most of them were available the second day of the Beta

SMH

#30 Jubilee

Posted 02 October 2016 - 01:32 PM

Dat medic gun tho

• Joker (Aut) likes this

#31 Harriet Tubman

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:43 AM

btw the game is playable right now if you spend 5 bucks on the origin/ea access. 40 gig download
  • Joker (Aut) likes this

#32 Harriet Tubman

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:13 PM

https://gfycat.com/K...ySlushyElephant
  • Captain John H. Miller likes this

#33 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 14 October 2016 - 03:27 AM

#34 Grassy

Posted 20 October 2016 - 04:51 PM

No punkbuster for BF1.,...the folks on the cheat sights are having a field day and they are rampant on youtube..no screeshots..no means for folks who run a server tot combat...unless they tag team them with one perside and old school.

I will not be spending the money on this.

#35 Jubilee

Posted 20 October 2016 - 05:52 PM

I've been playing a lot, and I haven't run into anyone I think is suspicious. I see FairFight banning people from time to time, though I don't know specifically under what conditions they ban.

#36 Grassy

Posted 20 October 2016 - 06:30 PM

Thanks Jube,...doing some research on it now

I will add info to this post in an edit.

EDIT **https://ffbans.org/page/1     <<<list of bans at FF.\

"Fairfight uses two overlapping and mutually supportive approaches to identify cheaters: algorithmic analysis of player statistics and server-side cheat detection. FairFight uses algorithmic models to evaluate gameplay against multiple statistical markers to identify cheating as it occurs. FairFight crosschecks these indicators using objective server-side reporting tools. It takes action when both approaches correlate to cheating - and because you establish FairFight's tolerances and the in-game actions to be taken against the hacker, you are in control of your game like never before." 

It would be nice to see the server side settings.  If anyone has any info to add, it would be appreciated.

#37 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 20 October 2016 - 06:37 PM

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

Never understood the line of thinking to cheat.

• Grinch likes this

#38 Harriet Tubman

Posted 20 October 2016 - 08:05 PM

Agree with jubilee, ive played about 40 hours in beta and 30-40 so far in the normal game and have yet to encounter 1 person that I thought was suspicious. And that includes all the times I just randomly get shot from behind because people can spawn behind you and they can spot you for everyone else on the map. PB banned sub 400 people last I remember looking at their site for bf1942. The useful part of pb was the screenshot feature which hopefully they implement with another form of anticheat if they do at some point for bf1.

Either way I think the game will survive without grassy being there to complain about all the hackers. Bf1 is so much fun to just squad up and enjoy, it reminds me of older days of 1942 when there were tons of servers. Also an insane amount of very bad players but this is a casual game so thats to be expected.

http://bf1stats.com/

So even tho the game isn't offically out in the us yet, there are 52k people playing just on the pc right now and 280k total.

Edit: game is out now and sittin purty at 170k peeps on pc and 630k total

#39 Rubulator

Posted 20 October 2016 - 08:45 PM

Is this game cross platform?

#40 Grassy

Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:05 PM

Well HT, thanks for the kind words,no need to be a smart ass about it, it is so refreshing to be complimented by such a clever individual as yourself.  Really no need for your comment about me.  Just that simple bro.

Once again thanks Jubilee for the insight on the AC program in place, I am assisting some folks on evaluating this title for competition and am on a panel that involves risk management of this title for competiton.  

Rubulater, yes the title will be cross platform.

:music-smiley-008:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com