Photo

Stacking all good pilots on one team isn't that "team stacking"?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 CroCop50

Posted 06 August 2016 - 12:07 AM

Hi guys,

Just finished playing for the night, not a big forum guy but had to ask this question. Playing this game for a long time so you realize there is only a handful of good pilots on Moon. You get to know them as they usually only do that one segment of the game (which is fine) and have scores like 32-34-1. At the same time, we all know how important air support is to the gameplay balance.

On a normal round there is usually like 3 good/pro pilots on. Why do they almost always (especially when (Admin)Twilight is on) go on one team and isn't that team stacking? After a while it starts getting on peoples nerves. IMHO, very very weak move and shows the lack of competition, character and care about team play as they get their kills/scores but ruin the experience for others.

Would like to hear opinions of the admins and members,

Thx !

CroCop

P.S. Would also like to hear from pilots because they almost never medal in that round so what is the point? make it easier on yourself? Dont hit me with the "you just mad because we kill you a lot" really not the case, I will get my medals even with all those plane deaths.

• Grinch likes this

#2 Grassy

Posted 06 August 2016 - 02:48 AM

First off, many thanks and much respect for bringing this to the forums rather than making it an in-game issue.

Although the server picks the teams due to auto balance, If you kindly bring it up in game that the teams are stacked pilot wise and an admin is present and tagged up, it isn't mandatory,  however we encourage the admin on duty to balance the teams or to back off.

Now that being said, sometimes we as admins get so focused in game that the chat rolls by and some things do not get noticed, I am not making excuses however this does happen at times.

MG has always been known to be a "camping allowed" server and we realize at times this may be frustrating to some on a low server pop.  If I may ask, How many people were in game?  Did you bring this up in the server and express your concerns?

One other suggestion is that we have an admin on call thread in the forums and should such an occasion arise again identical to this please do not hesitate to post in the thread that I just mentioned.  

Your opinion and game play here at Moon is valued and appreciated. I am sure this is just a moment where some just got caught up in the game and this thread will bring attention to your concerns, if it continues please do not hesitate to post again..

Much respect!!

#3 Renlist

Posted 06 August 2016 - 03:57 AM

I'm clueless about team stacking when a server is set to auto balance. I suppose it can be manipulated.  

I donated another ten spot on account of that.  So what?  Don't explain it to me.  Carry on.

#4 D Day

Posted 06 August 2016 - 10:22 AM

Running Aberdeen 24/7 will solve this problem. Just sayin'.

• Hornet, Grassy, gregefc and 1 other like this

#5 Colonel Tavington

Posted 06 August 2016 - 04:42 PM

Omaha or Bulge would be a better choice...

#6 gregefc

Posted 06 August 2016 - 06:21 PM

Deen
  • Hornet likes this

#7 Colonel Tavington

Posted 06 August 2016 - 06:28 PM

Deen

Witter?

#8 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 07 August 2016 - 04:50 PM

Is this for real ?

#9 Grassy

Posted 07 August 2016 - 06:45 PM

they are making a bit of fun of the topic Trooper..lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com